Pokemon Sword and Shield

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I almost hate to evolve the little fella. But that blastoise

:wow:
Yo Squirtle was always my favorite (obviously) But even as a kid back in the 90's I thought Blastoise could have been better. Have you ever seen the original final evolution for Squirtle? It looked more like Wartortle on steroids. Let me see if I can find it, idk why they cancelled it.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This Pokemon game was a joke, nothing memorable about this region, I don't even remember the plot line really.

I got my lil 80 hours in on it and haven’t had the desire to play at all since :yeshrug:

idk why but Sun & Ultra Sun seemed to have more of a lasting impact for me despite me being much more excited for sword/shield:ld:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
The graphics look as though they’ve slightly improved. And did you only have to pay once for both DLCs? I thought you had to buy separately but when I updated, it said I had a Crown Tundra pass...(?)

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Want the DLC but I refuse to buy it until I complete the original dex. Can anyone help me complete it?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Crown Tundra dropped!?! shyt I haven’t played since IoA, online is such fukkin garbage.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yo Squirtle was always my favorite (obviously) But even as a kid back in the 90's I thought Blastoise could have been better. Have you ever seen the original final evolution for Squirtle? It looked more like Wartortle on steroids. Let me see if I can find it, idk why they cancelled it.
This it, breh?