Supporter
Daps
Yes that’s it! In my opinion that looks way better than Blastoise
If anybody can speak on this, it's my nikka @Squirtle . :wow:

200.gif

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This shyt is pitifully after 20 plus years this is probably my last Pokémon game

I kind of felt the same. shyt is so limited and easy. Like a game being easy isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Mario Odyssey is an easy game for 99% of the game but is still so much fun. Sword & Shield just felt so bland and once I finished the story I saw 0 point to continue playing. Game honestly just wasn’t fun.

With that being said I am looking forward when the new Pokémon Snap drops for the Switch since GameFreak isn’t primarily developing it.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
BRUUUHH, fuuuuu this Articuno I put him to 1% nothing, I him to sleep nothing. Then it gets killed by the hail. It’s literally the last bird I need.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
BRUUUHH, fuuuuu this Articuno I put him to 1% nothing, I him to sleep nothing. Then it gets killed by the hail. It’s literally the last bird I need.
Wait til you get to Zygarde, literally the cheapest fukking boss in all the dungeon raids

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
sorry for the delay. I fell far behind with catching things, trying to get some tradeables stacked up
No problem, send me a list of Pokémon you want and I’ll see if I have them. I caught 340, but of course that doesn’t mean I have all of them