Pokemon Sword and Shield

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
This game was rushed to high hell. :francis:

You can tell they wanted to get a Pokemon game out for the switch and fast, but didn't put a lot of time into the story, the content or the difficutly. And in turn made it too linear and a massive step down from Sun/Moon and X/Y

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You can tell they wanted to get a Pokemon game out for the switch and fast, but didn't put a lot of time into the story, the content or the difficutly. And in turn made it too linear and a massive step down from Sun/Moon and X/Y

I still believe this game started development on the DS, because ain’t no excuse for how basic this shyt is

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

they did put work in the visuals tho. its an incredible looking pokemon game, especially those dynamax battles

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they did put work in the visuals tho. its an incredible looking pokemon game, especially those dynamax battles

I think you could make the argument that it's one of the worst looking games on the console. It looks like no better than a remastered gamecube title

pokemon-sword-shield-ocarina-of-time-tree-banner-jun162019.jpg

D8zFVuAUIAEoTN-

94o7mUG.jpg

HonoredBigIcelandicsheepdog-max-14mb.gif

MxMIaPf.gif

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I laugh at people 25 + who say it's the best pokemon game yet

They need to hand the reigns of 3d games over to a more talented developer. I could see monolith soft or even cyberconnect doing a better job with it.

Let gamefreak continue to make the spin-off games like “lets go...”

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
if anyone needs event pokemon from gen 1-7 let me know

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

I was about 3 hours into it this week and just put it down. I won’t be going back to it, what a waste of time.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This was one of the first games where i felt the lack of voice acting to actually be distracting.

Overall the game jsut felt cheaply made but you aren’t allowed to say that because “its a kids game” or some shyt. It’s like people forget kids are teh best gamers on the planet or something. Like we didn’t grow up playing ninja gaiden, contra, battletoads.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
On the upside, the graphics are refreshing however I think GameFreak could’ve done more. The game is just too easy, in every sense of the word. I remember only getting a few rare candies in the older games now you’re handed them like candy (no pun intended).

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
On the upside, the graphics are refreshing however I think GameFreak could’ve done more. The game is just too easy, in every sense of the word. I remember only getting a few rare candies in the older games now you’re handed them like candy (no pun intended).

too easy is almost an understatement...this game was begging for a hard mode. We're not gonna sit here and act like the majority of pokemons fanbase isn't in their 20's and 30's at this point. And most kids don't want over easy games anyway.

It's like who's their target market with this game, people who play games or people who play things like pokemon-go? I shouldn't be able to take out a gigamax gym pokemon with a nickit or pikachu