Pokemon Sword and Shield

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The source for that doesn’t state anything about Nintendo not giving refunds, and just informs people to be careful they don’t choose the wrong DLC pack.

Terrible decision by Game Freak to offer separate packs anyway, just make one that automatically recognizes the version a player has.

Yea GameFreak continues to be greedy. I will criticize Nintendo, but here they aren't at fault IMO since they don't have control over it.

Honestly, at the end of the day, GameFreak will continue to do this as long as they continue to make money from Pokemon. Games have been so limiting lately that I don't understand why the fans don't get together like the Paper Mario fans.

Correct me if I am wrong but adding Pokemon as DLC is just scummy to me.

drifter

Superstar
Daps

Depends how long the added content is, if it's decent I like it better than the usual third game formula (Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, 2, Ultra, etc). You're technically not paying for the same game again just with bonuses. Although, since there's two parts it's basically a new game if you get both.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Yea GameFreak continues to be greedy. I will criticize Nintendo, but here they aren't at fault IMO since they don't have control over it.

Honestly, at the end of the day, GameFreak will continue to do this as long as they continue to make money from Pokemon. Games have been so limiting lately that I don't understand why the fans don't get together like the Paper Mario fans.

It's a diehard fanbase on a casual and competitive level. and some just love the grind for their pokemon. But I honestly feel they won't get away with this again for the next game. Something might need to give.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I emailed them a few days ago as I haven't been able to access my Pokémon home in months despite paying for it. I sent them a screenshot of the error codes. There response was turn your WiFi on and off :mjlol:

I'm never getting my money back for the DLC basically

That’s some bullshyt!
I would call customer service, as over the phone usually works better.
I was able to get a refund of credit a few months ago, by talking to customer service.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I emailed them a few days ago as I haven't been able to access my Pokémon home in months despite paying for it. I sent them a screenshot of the error codes. There response was turn your WiFi on and off :mjlol:

I'm never getting my money back for the DLC basically

time to get aggressive.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Peeped some of gameplay for this DLC and it seems like it’s mid compared to other first party DLCs. I dont know how Nintendo is getting away with this

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i haven't bought these games still but gamefreak needs a fire under their ass
They are too comfortable, and the fans are brainwashed so they allow it.

They jumped out of their comfort zone with Colosseum and XD and yet they never dug into that bag again.
This is the perfect example of a company saying "If its not broke, why try and fix it? :yeshrug:"

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:guilty:
So.... anyone played the DLC yet? I gotta choose between Bulbasaur and Squirtle and I don't know who to pick... :sadcam: