Pokemon Sword and Shield

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Pokémon might genuinely be the GOAT brand because I can’t think of a single media franchise could move the units they do off mediocrity

Well, it is the highest selling media franchise of all time.
Pokémon is the highest-grossing entertainment franchise of all time. Having acquired a whopping $90 billion since its conception in 1995, it continues to grow in popularity, its demographic constantly widening at an unprecedented rate.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/2019/11/15/pokemon-is-everywhere-now-long-live-pokemon/

made more dough that Star Wars, Harry Potter, all that shyt. They know theres suckets thatll buy shyt if you slap a poke on it.

Im one of those suckers:francis:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Was debating buying it, glad I didn’t. So it’s not worth it?

I just have no ambition to play it. The Pokémon there are level 60 while mine are upwards of 100; battling the new "villains" is extremely easy, and I don't care to catch any of the new Pokémon in that area. I'm still playing it but I'm really just meh about it.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just have no ambition to play it. The Pokémon there are level 60 while mine are upwards of 100 so battling the new "villains" are extremely easy, and I don't care to catch any of the new Pokémon in that area. I'm still playing it but I'm really just meh about it.
This Pokemon game was a joke, nothing memorable about this region, I don't even remember the plot line really.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Squirtle always breh
I went with Squirtle lol. I like dynamax blastoise more.
More importantly, I’m running around hanging out with my Kubfu. That’s my dawg.

As for the quality of the game, I get why some people are upset. I find it straight though. Not mad at it. It’s more of the same.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I went with Squirtle lol. I like dynamax blastoise more.
More importantly, I’m running around hanging out with my Kubfu. That’s my dawg.

As for the quality of the game, I get why some people are upset. I find it straight though. Not mad at it. It’s more of the same.
I got the fire starter for sword and then imported squirtle
:blessed:

Still miss charmander tho

game is ok, I get the complaints but I’m not that invested anymore so It doesn’t bother me that much.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i chose squirtle because somehow i already have a bulbasaur. i have no idea how i got it

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
uD30Cyq.jpg

posted with demons :wow:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I was pleasantly surprised when I found out all the members of your party get EXP for every battle. Idk how long this has been a thing since I haven’t played a Pokémon game in years but I know it wasn’t like this back in the GBA days.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I was pleasantly surprised when I found out all the members of your party get EXP for every battle. Idk how long this has been a thing since I haven’t played a Pokémon game in years but I know it wasn’t like this back in the GBA days.
Double edged sword. They failed to make the game challenging to make up for this easy mode feature.