Pokemon Sword and Shield

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Anyone have an Appletun they’re willing to trade? Preferably high Sp Atck and Sp Dfnse IVs...

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Had a newborn in December and was studying for my Sec+ so all my gaming got shut down. Just now getting back into this..I think I have two more badges to go. Still not really satisfied with my team though.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Had a newborn in December and was studying for my Sec+ so all my gaming got shut down. Just now getting back into this..I think I have two more badges to go. Still not really satisfied with my team though.
Did you pass sec+ and get a job?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did you pass sec+ and get a job?

Yep I passed and currently studying for CySA+ now. Hoping to get it done in April because I'm starting school in May. I've had quite a few job offers but I turned them down lol, there's only one that I really wanted so far..I was one of the last candidates but they went with someone else.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: fukking Nintendo.

So let me get this straight, you have to purchase the specific expansion pass for the version you bought, but if you accidentally purchase the wrong one Nintendo won't rectify that?

:snoop: people are literally gonna troll and purchase the wrong one, just to prove Nintendo won't refund the people and they'll just look horrid in the long run.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: fukking Nintendo.

So let me get this straight, you have to purchase the specific expansion pass for the version you bought, but if you accidentally purchase the wrong one Nintendo won't rectify that?

:snoop: people are literally gonna troll and purchase the wrong one, just to prove Nintendo won't refund the people and they'll just look horrid in the long run.

The source for that doesn’t state anything about Nintendo not giving refunds, and just informs people to be careful they don’t choose the wrong DLC pack.

Terrible decision by Game Freak to offer separate packs anyway, just make one that automatically recognizes the version a player has.