Pokemon Sword and Shield

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Does anyone have a spare Feebas to trade me? I’m not in the mood for this 1% encounter shyt.:francis:

I have some spare 5 perfect IV Dreepy, Yamper, Growlithe, Duraludon, Milcery and Scorbunnys to trade for it.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Does anyone have a spare Feebas to trade me? I’m not in the mood for this 1% encounter shyt.:francis:

I have some spare 5 perfect IV Dreepy, Yamper, Growlithe, Duraludon, Milcery and Scorbunnys to trade for it.

Couldn’t you catch Milotic and just breed with a ditto to get it less stressfully?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Wont have perfect IVs but I have a few. Milcery or Dreepy is cool if you still need it

Alright. Here’s my FC: 1120-3818-6133

Couldn’t you catch Milotic and just breed with a ditto to get it less

:ohhh:
Breh, I skimmed the Milotic page on Pokémon database a few weeks ago, and saw it say evolve Feebas. Just assumed from there you couldn’t find a wild Milotic.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Alright. Here’s my FC: 1120-3818-6133

Breh, I skimmed the Milotic page on Pokémon database a few weeks ago, and saw it say evolve Feebas. Just assumed from there you couldn’t find a wild Milotic.

Yeah I thought you didn't feel like breeding one or something, you can catch them at South Lake Miloch when its foggy or in the waters around Lake of Outrage.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I thought you didn't feel like breeding one or something, you can catch them at South Lake Miloch when its foggy or in the waters around Lake of Outrage.

Damn. I’ll still trade the Dreepy/Milcery if you still want them, breh.

I also have an extra Ralts, modest nature, perfect in everything except it’s bad stat.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Good natures and perfect IV’s?:mjpls:
I dont give a fukk about all the extra shyt, nor do I understand what that means. Not like the game isnt extremely easy as it is, I dont think I need perfect pokemon to succeed. I can beat this shyt with a magikarp.

:manny:

Me and my brother in law just got different bonus starters from signing up to home(its free, you dont have to pay for home to get them). I then traded squirtle to him, he pick bulbasaur, bred them both along with charmander (he already beat the game) and traded them back to me so we could both have all three.

I also got all three new starters from the start. I haven't even beaten my first gym.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I dont give a fukk about all the extra shyt, nor do I understand what that means. Not like the game isnt extremely easy as it is, I dont think I need perfect pokemon to succeed. I can beat this shyt with a magikarp.

:manny:

It was a joke, breh. Damn.:francis:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't trying to sound like an a$$hole, I really dont know what perfect stats and natures mean breh. I haven't played a pokemon game since red.

Natures basically give a boost to a stat while decreasing another stat. What stats are affected depends on which nature a Pokémon has.
It’s all nothing serious until you get to competitive battling.
I definitely replay the game with a perfect nature/IV team and breeze through for the extra Legendaries.:mjgrin:

All the extra stuff just seems like a waste of time to me and I just wanna collect the pokemon I like.

I feel you.:salute:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Natures basically give a boost to a stat while decreasing another stat. What stats are affected depends on which nature a Pokémon has.
It’s all nothing serious until you get to competitive battling.
I definitely replay the game with a perfect nature/IV team and breeze through for the extra Legendaries.:mjgrin:

I feel you.:salute:
Is there a way to make the game harder if you beat it?

I didnt even consider competitive battles actually, maybe I'll do some research on stats and nature.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Is there a way to make the game harder if you beat it?

No. The closest you can get to a real challenge is the Battle Tower.

Beyond that, online battling is where the real difficulty is, stats, items, movesets and all will matter a great deal more to your success.