Pokemon Sword and Shield

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Word of advice, wait til you get 4 badges before getting at that Snorlax in the wild area right at the bridge by Motostoke riverbank. It’s lvl 36 and you only get one shot to try to catch it. I went after it when I only had 3 badges and my cap was lvl 35 now I’m salty:mjcry: who got a snorlax or Munchlax up for trade?:feedme:

h

I can see how you can blast through the gyms if you really wanted to but I’m stretching the game out by curating my team and whatnot. I’m not necessarily tryna “catch em all” I just wanna grab all the cool ones I like.

I’ve got a 24 hour drive for the holidays so I’m tryna save the second half of the game for that. I still haven’t even done any raid battles and could probably explore more of the wild area and try to catch some more rare Pokémon

There’s something about raising a couple of those first Pokémon you catch and taking them with you all the way tho:blessed:. I caught a whack ass blipbug on route 2 or some shyt and now it’s on it’s 3rd evolution and a solid piece for the squad:ehh:. I evolved my Magikarp and growlithe from early on and my arcanine and gyarados are probably in my top 3 as well. My day ones:wow:

He comes back the next day. I had no choice but to one shot him with brick break because I ain’t feel like making curry.

his stats are Garbo doe.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
He comes back the next day. I had no choice but to one shot him with brick break because I ain’t feel like making curry.

his stats are Garbo doe.
:whoa: Some are :trash: but Snorlax is a special defensive tank with high HP and high attack.

Snorlax is just slow as fukk.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I kept wondering why Eevee was saying it's name so weird. Turns out the Japanese name is Eievui and it's saying it's Japanese name.

Are it and Pikachu the only ones that have voices?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Just watching Afro Senju Xl on youtube. I just don't have the time to nor patience play a grinding rpg anymore. A game should've came out like this when I had time and patience during the Wii and Wii U days.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think this game is particularly grindy. you can get a bunch of xp from different things that require minimal work or time. From shared xp, to camping, to Pokémon jobs, to doing max raid battles for rare and xp candies that level your monsters up. This is one of the least grindy RPGs I’ve encountered.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Nearly caught an L to the champion :mjlol:
First time in the whole game as I just pretty much one shot every other battle.

Check your sinistea brehs make sure you haven't got a fraud :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The second gym trainer handed me my ass. I didn't think through my team and brought Baltoy and Scorbunny. Her giant last Pokémon was one shoting my party members. Meowth didn't even last long.

I had to back out and get Chewtle out of the box using protect to survive. Damn shame Pikachu is so squishy.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
The second gym trainer handed me my ass. I didn't think through my team and brought Baltoy and Scorbunny. Her giant last Pokémon was one shoting my party members. Meowth didn't even last long.

I had to back out and get Chewtle out of the box using protect to survive. Damn shame Pikachu is so squishy.

Battle me p*ssy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think it's BS you can't catch a Ditto in the wild until you get the 7th badge. I have 6 badges and it let's you catch up to level 50 Pokémon. The single place Ditto spawns it's always above 50. I have Pokémon on my team higher that that level yet I can't catch levels equal to what I'm running around with?

You could get lucky of glitch the raid system and get one but you need 3000w for a wishing stone.