Pokemon Sword and Shield

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
On the way to the third gym battle. I think I’ve already got tired of trying to catch all the Pokémon and instead just the ones I think are cool.

Also am I the only one who never uses and/or replaces defense moves? It might catch up to me eventually but so far so good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm not even to the first gym and my party's levels are in the low 20s. We're destroying any trainers we encounter. I just made it to the mining cave.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
On the way to the third gym battle. I think I’ve already got tired of trying to catch all the Pokémon and instead just the ones I think are cool.

Also am I the only one who never uses and/or replaces defense moves? It might catch up to me eventually but so far so good.

they don’t matter unless you’re playing competitively. I tanked the game with all offensive move, and plus you just relearn those forgotten moves at the poke center.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Im about to fight leon

Just looked up his lineup :jbhmm:

Not sure how im going to approach this. I only have 2 or 3 in the 60s (Young Corg, Skoalbunny and a Tyranitar that i taught Whirlpool and Thunder Fang :jbhmm:

I may wait and level up some others and evolve my Machoke before heading in

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On my way to route six and that fourth gym badge and I've already caught over a 100 different pokemon. That's usually about what I had by the end of the game in any of the previous ones I've played lmao. I like the wild area and the sense of danger when you see these big ass pokemon floating/walking around. Honestly, trying to catch pokemon there has been more challenging than most of the trainer battles so far.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Pokemon cloning. This will likely be patched out in days. Requires 2 Switches or someone else who can raid battle with you on their Switch.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He tried to put Cyndiquil in the game and it didn't work.

He put Bulbasaur into the game and Mewtwo and both worked so when you get Pokémon Home they'll be Importable.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Game is way too linear and easy.
I've enjoyed it but this isn't Pokémon anymore. Reminds me of the old Digimon games on the PS1. Probably the last Pokémon I play.

The spectacle of beating the elite 4 after going through a dungeon was one of the GOAT video game moments for me

Last edited: