Pokemon Sword and Shield

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
In the post game now, I’m having great success in giants cap and lake of outrage. This is the fastest i think I’ve ever been able to fill a pokedex

without spoilers, how much is there to do after you “beat” the game? I only have 2 badges left to go but I’m tryna pace myself so I have plenty of content to play during 2-day road trip this weekend

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I'm so behind, haven't even received the first badge yet. Busy schedule :mjcry:

Every time I go training, some roaming pokemon comes destroys my entire team :russ:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gengar still a nightmare after all these years. besides being really tough to beat, he's hard to capture. beat his ass in a dungeon and was hyped about capturing him, nikka broke out from the poke ball and got away

:mjcry:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Gengar still a nightmare after all these years. besides being really tough to beat, he's hard to capture. beat his ass in a dungeon and was hyped about capturing him, nikka broke out from the poke ball and got away

:mjcry:

In a raid? No pokemon had ever broke free against me and i use the standard pokeball

Key to beating him is Shuckle in the gym. High defense and sp defense. Put him in to withstand the gigantax or whatever its called then finish him off

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a raid? No pokemon had ever broke free against me and i use the standard pokeball

Key to beating him is Shuckle in the gym. High defense and sp defense. Put him in to withstand the gigantax or whatever its called then finish him off

yeah in a raid, it’s rare but it happens. Only Gengar and Conkeldurr have done that to me so far.

On another note, Gallade has become my favorite pokemon. What a beast.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
without spoilers, how much is there to do after you “beat” the game? I only have 2 badges left to go but I’m tryna pace myself so I have plenty of content to play during 2-day road trip this weekend
Fill the dex, catch the legendary, battle tower for battle points you can spend...same shyt

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beat the game, 37 hours clocked in. It aint a bad game but im tappin out. I gave it a fair chance at least:yeshrug:

the good
  • The graphics better than the 3ds games
  • Some cool new pokes like Corviknight, Zacian, wooloo,and yamper
  • Some of the animations got charm
  • Roaming Pokémon and Wild area better than random encounters
  • Quality of life shyt like pokejobs, autosurf with the bike, bottle caps to raise stats, etc
  • The music.
  • Online raid battles a good idea
  • Havin Magikarp play fetch in camp funny as fukk.
The bad
  • The graphics. Better than the 3ds but that aint sayin much. Parts of the wild area look like a ps2 game. This a system that can run a (mostly) decent port of Witcher 3.
  • Performance shaky. This game aint comin close to pushin the switch, its capped at 30fps, but still gets drops, freezes, etc.
  • Scaling. shyt like Wailords bein the same size as a trainer.
  • 2nd half rushed. First few gyms got puzzles n shyt, then the last half of the game got nothin, just trainer battles n straight to the leader.
  • Team Yell:francis:
  • Story short. And what is there aint much. Game pump fakes you thinkin you gonna invade that big ass tower n ends up bein an elevator ride to fight a few trainers.
  • Dungeons. No real dungeons, no getting lost n findin secrets. The worlds big but feels small.
  • Camera. Besides the wild area it plays like a 3ds game
  • Post game. Aint much of it. Really shows again this was rushed.
  • Dont take long to see the whole wild area n starts to feel redundant.
  • Onlines a mess, laggy, and now it costs money. Free online with the 3ds had better connections than this.
Its a fun game, but really feels like a lot missing. For people that’s played every one then they might not like it. For people that aint played since the originals or gold/silver they gonna see big changes.

If you aint into online battling, this game aint gonna have replay value after you beat it.

nintendo needs to give these dudes more time. I feel bad for gamefreak cuz i feel they did their best on a tight schedule. The fans threatening them some a$$holes.

i aint gonna get the next games, but im glad people like it. Pokemons about people havin fun together so if its doin that for folks thats what matters.

6.5/10