Pokemon Sword and Shield

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I'm #ShieldSet over here, I just lucked out on a surprise trade. I already have a lombre.

It’s a lvl 5 female w/ bashful temperament. I’d like a pikachu but honestly this you can have it for whatever:ld:
I don't have my switch with me but there are mad Pikachu's in that patch where the kid was dressed like pikachu

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I'm sorry but it's time for voice overs. Nintendo needs to stop resisting that. I don't mean those noises that are gibberish voice overs but I mean hire real actors and have them voice the dialog.

I mean Mario and a Zelda have a sort of charm that allows them to get away with it. But neither of those are rpg's. Out of all the main rpg's on the switch this is the only one that doesn't have any voiced dialog. You got three houses where the whole game is fully voiced. And also considering Octopath Traveler has some voice dialog, there is no excuse for Pokemon not to have it. It would make the story and characters much more engaging.

Although it might be more of a game freak issue then Nintendo.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
How many hours y’all got in? I have 13 hours and I’m at the fifth Gym.

my current team is:
Cinderace
Boltund
Gyarados
Noctowl
Axew
Riolu

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
about the same hours, just got the 3rd badge

def down for some trades if the brehs want

g7iFyvJ.jpg

also got a Vulpix if brehs want

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a bug when it comes to catching Pokémon in this game? Every time I weaken a Pokemon to pretty much 1hp no matter which poke ball I throw, and no matter which Pokémon it is, the ball will do the 3 wobble thing and then the Pokémon will still break out. I can’t catch anything lol

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Overall coming back to series it was a huge nostalgia trip for me but I get why those squares were outraged. They never left the series.

few things I wanna see from the version after we get the obligatory Sword and Shield 2.

Voice Acting
Real puzzles involving your Pokémon, sending to jobs is cool, but there’s no reason to use that Skwovet for anything else
Active things to do along routes ie BotW
Comprehensive online, I hardly know when I’m online
Dynamic animation, a fukkin must
New Story, let us play as a team rocket grunt on a redemption arc
Poke bag management QoL fukk all these berries

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Beat the first gym leader last night nikka was hot trash! :russ:

I thought I had the juice so I went back to the wild area and it’s Pokémon walking around at level 40+. :whoa: I got murked out lol so now I’m headed back to the second gym.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Im tryna do the same for my haunter, down to trade?

My friend said he wanted to trade but imma give him til 8pm eastern cuz hes slacking

I actually just caught a second machoke for this so i can trade u my first one then get it back then trade u the 2nd one and u can keep it. The 2nd one is only level 31 or something though

Is there a bug when it comes to catching Pokémon in this game? Every time I weaken a Pokemon to pretty much 1hp no matter which poke ball I throw, and no matter which Pokémon it is, the ball will do the 3 wobble thing and then the Pokémon will still break out. I can’t catch anything lol

The old trick still applies :sas1: