Pokemon Sword and Shield

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Just ran into a level 60 Tynanitar in the wild area at night. Zone called dusty bowl.

I can only capture Pokémon up to level 40 :shaq2:

man I want this motherfukker so bad:mjcry:
I saw a vaporeon by the lake of outrage just slightly above what i could catch...had to kill it. the Pokédex says habitat unknown so i dont know if ill ever see it again

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
People in this game are ruthless. When I do surprise trades I always send cool Pokémon over like Pangoro, Ponyta, Vulpix, Hawlucha etc.

I always get some bullshyt in return like Yamper or Hoothoot :mjlol:

what happened to the spirit of collaboration and wanting to make a random Pokémon trainer’s day brehs? :mjcry:
useful info here, thank you. We have to set up trades here so we dont waste anything

That said...sword users...i need something from the seedot line...name your price

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
useful info here, thank you. We have to set up trades here so we dont waste anything

That said...sword users...i need something from the seedot line...name your price

I got a seedot off a surprise trade yesterday, I wont be able to get to my switch til later tonight to check level/stats but Im down to trade at some point. We can coordinate on the coli pokemon discord

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Since when is Gyrados not dragon type? :what:

I caught one in the town from the beginning of the game at level 40

Gyarados has always been Water/Flying but it does learn quite a few Dragon type moves. The real issue is that Gyarados is a Flying type but can’t learn more than two damn Flying type moves. 4x weakness to Electric attacks, and can’t even take full advantage of it’s dual typing.:francis:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I got a seedot off a surprise trade yesterday, I wont be able to get to my switch til later tonight to check level/stats but Im down to trade at some point. We can coordinate on the coli pokemon discord
If its like shield, you should have nuzleaf everywhere. Ill take that. I can give you lombre

Here are all the version exclusives
Pokémon exclusive to Sword or Shield versions

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Had no idea Galarian Rapidash was Psychic/Fairy. Yeah, imma need that. I’ll trade a Sword-exclusive for it.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had no idea Galarian Rapidash was Psychic/Fairy. Yeah, imma need that. I’ll trade a Sword-exclusive for it.

I have a level 36 Ponyta I can toss your way breh. It evolves to Rapidash at level 40. I’m happy to take any Sword exclusives. Lemme know

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
for those that dont know i noticed some of the missable stuff repawns daily

The snorlax on motostoke riverbank, just over the bridge
The sweet (shield) and tart (sword) apples on axews eye
evolution stones and random Eevee evolutions on the lake of outrage

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know how long it will take them to work on the next Pokémon game, they should have a more efficient pipeline, but this is gamefreak, anyway, moving forward, they need to move away from having the gym themes be around elements/Pokémon type because as it stands, if properly levelled up, you can run through gyms spamming the same attack and one-shotting everything, without much of a challenge, and it has been like that for years.

They need to start having Gym leaders with varied Pokémon line-ups and strats.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
If its like shield, you should have nuzleaf everywhere. Ill take that. I can give you lombre

Here are all the version exclusives
Pokémon exclusive to Sword or Shield versions

I'm #ShieldSet over here, I just lucked out on a surprise trade. I already have a lombre.

It’s a lvl 5 female w/ bashful temperament. I’d like a pikachu but honestly this you can have it for whatever:ld: