Pokemon Sword and Shield

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
The snorlax will be back right there, just keep getting badges. You have to go back there anyway

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Super fun game, I ran through it because I’m not sure when I’ll have a chance to play again, but the gym challenge/cup was a great idea :obama:

Leon had me on the ropes the last battle, got the W with one Pokémon to go :whew:

Time to tackle the post game

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Another comment, the wild area was wild, I was getting my shyt pushed in by random Pokémon :mjlol:

bytch ass Hop couldn’t do shyt to me but those wild Abomasnow in the wild area :picard:

Edit: i was running Cinderace, Mudsale, Eternatus, Avalugg, Corviknight and Gyarados

team was big and scary :mjlol::dame:

Have Rhydon, Glacion and Haxorus on my bench in case they’re needed :jawalrus:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
@Pikachu!, did you end up getting it? I copped it and love it. I don’t even care, now, about all of the excluded Pokemon that I was complaining about before.

@Hi-Fi, agreed on Mudbray. And talking about a tank, try Stuffel/Bewear. His ability halves all damage that’s made by physical contact (Except fire which is doubled) but his defense is already :blessed:

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just ran into a level 60 Tynanitar in the wild area at night. Zone called dusty bowl.

I can only capture Pokémon up to level 40 :shaq2:

man I want this motherfukker so bad:mjcry:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People in this game are ruthless. When I do surprise trades I always send cool Pokémon over like Pangoro, Ponyta, Vulpix, Hawlucha etc.

I always get some bullshyt in return like Yamper or Hoothoot :mjlol:

what happened to the spirit of collaboration and wanting to make a random Pokémon trainer’s day brehs? :mjcry:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Pikachu!, did you end up getting it? I copped it and love it. I don’t even care, now, about all of the excluded Pokemon that I was complaining about before.

@Hi-Fi, agreed on Mudbray. And talking about a tank, try Stuffel/Bewear. His ability halves all damage that’s made with physical contact (Except fire which is doubled) but his defense is already :blessed:
My girl got sword for me friday and she got shield for herself.

im waiting to finish the game before i give my thoughts. Glad people are havin fun.

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
this is what I've been thinking when it comes to the game. I havent played it, nor have I ever played a Pokemon, but it seems from videos that it's a fun game to play that most people who arent diehard would truly enjoy.

For those who have played it, would you agree?
I've played all except gen 5 (will try to play them at some point) and I really enjoyed Sword. I'd replay it again if I could store my Pokemon but Pokemon Home isn't coming out until 2020, this game is just really REALLY fun even with its flaws

Main story isn't as long as I hoped (about 20 hours) but Pokemon's replayability is really up to the person. There's still 300 more Pokemon for me to catch (if I really want to) and I want to field a competitive team so breeding will be the bulk of what I'll be doing next

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I've played all except gen 5 (will try to play them at some point) and I really enjoyed Sword. I'd replay it again if I could store my Pokemon but Pokemon Home isn't coming out until 2020, this game is just really REALLY fun even with its flaws

Main story isn't as long as I hoped (about 20 hours) but Pokemon's replayability is really up to the person. There's still 300 more Pokemon for me to catch (if I really want to) and I want to field a competitive team so breeding will be the bulk of what I'll be doing next
What is pokemon home?