Pokemon Sword and Shield

Cyber

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Zacian is insanely powerful AND fast, he one shotted my entire team despite them being around level 70, one was even resistant to his attack and yet still got KO'd. Had to use my master ball. Zamazeta wasn't quite as difficult to deal with, can only battle it on Sword

Intellion's Snipe Shot is pretty OP with that high SP ATK + Speed

Cinderace and Charizard never stood a chance

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Zacian is insanely powerful AND fast, he one shotted my entire team despite them being around level 70, one was even resistant to his attack and yet still got KO'd. Had to use my master ball. Zamazeta wasn't quite as difficult to deal with, can only battle it on Sword

Intellion's Snipe Shot is pretty OP with that high SP ATK + Speed

Cinderace and Charizard never stood a chance

I started with sobble.
I just stick to my poke decisions :hubie:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
For me it is but I see some people complaining ,those are the die-hates/lifers though .

but the last game I played was Yellow and I’m extremely satisfied :yeshrug:
this is what I've been thinking when it comes to the game. I havent played it, nor have I ever played a Pokemon, but it seems from videos that it's a fun game to play that most people who arent diehard would truly enjoy.

For those who have played it, would you agree?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
this is what I've been thinking when it comes to the game. I havent played it, nor have I ever played a Pokemon, but it seems from videos that it's a fun game to play that most people who arent diehard would truly enjoy.

I've played every Pokémon game and I love this.
Gamers just like to complain about the two things they know not getting p*ssy and video games.

If you like the look of it try it out and see the fukk you care about another man's opinion for :dwillhuh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i totally forgot about the nursery. now its going to bother me that I didn’t hold out for a female starter. almost want to start over

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Played everyone and shyt is fun as hell only 1 I hate is sun and moon series
I get people upset cuz of the pokedex cut and other stuff but to say it's a bad game is false

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
any sword users have tart apples you can trade off? I have 1 sweet apple to spare

I can get female lotads* for you too atm easy

*i meant lombres

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Word of advice, wait til you get 4 badges before getting at that Snorlax in the wild area right at the bridge by Motostoke riverbank. It’s lvl 36 and you only get one shot to try to catch it. I went after it when I only had 3 badges and my cap was lvl 35 now I’m salty:mjcry: who got a snorlax or Munchlax up for trade?:feedme:

I can see how you can blast through the gyms if you really wanted to but I’m stretching the game out by curating my team and whatnot. I’m not necessarily tryna “catch em all” I just wanna grab all the cool ones I like.

I’ve got a 24 hour drive for the holidays so I’m tryna save the second half of the game for that. I still haven’t even done any raid battles and could probably explore more of the wild area and try to catch some more rare Pokémon

There’s something about raising a couple of those first Pokémon you catch and taking them with you all the way tho:blessed:. I caught a whack ass blipbug on route 2 or some shyt and now it’s on it’s 3rd evolution and a solid piece for the squad:ehh:. I evolved my Magikarp and growlithe from early on and my arcanine and gyarados are probably in my top 3 as well. My day ones:wow:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Word of advice, wait til you get 4 badges before getting at that Snorlax in the wild area right at the bridge by Motostoke riverbank. It’s lvl 36 and you only get one shot to try to catch it. I went after it when I only had 3 badges and my cap was lvl 35 now I’m salty:mjcry: who got a snorlax or Munchlax up for trade?:feedme:

I can see how you can blast through the gyms if you really wanted to but I’m stretching the game out by curating my team and whatnot. I’m not necessarily tryna “catch em all” I just wanna grab all the cool ones I like.

I’ve got a 24 hour drive for the holidays so I’m tryna save the second half of the game for that. I still haven’t even done any raid battles and could probably explore more of the wild area and try to catch some more rare Pokémon

There’s something about raising a couple of those first Pokémon you catch and taking them with you all the way tho:blessed:. I caught a whack ass blipbug on route 2 or some shyt and now it’s on it’s 3rd evolution and a solid piece for the squad:ehh:. I evolved my Magikarp and growlithe from early on and my arcanine and gyarados are probably in my top 3 as well. My day ones:wow:

You only.get one shot at the Snorlax?????? :upsetfavre:

I cant remember if i killed it or ran away smh