Pokemon Sword and Shield

drifter

Superstar
Daps
How yall not getting that every single past pokemon game let you transfer in Pokémon not in that version? Sayin past versions aint have *insert Pokémon* aint an argument cuz them games still let you put pokemon in the game if you chose to transfer.:gucci:

and the people sayin “well you cant expect all the pokemon all the time, imagine street fighter havin everybody”

ya but streefighter aint cut the number of available fighters by 60%.

you get over 800 pokemon in sun and moon, and a flat 400 in sword shield. And the game is using the 3ds engine but the price went from 40 bucks to 60 bucks:gucci:

I guess I don't understand why you're so frustrated if you already know the deal, they want you to keep buying games.

I googled what you meant by 3DS engine, according to Matsuda all in game animations and models are made by scratch. The animations were made similar to 3DS games for continuity. The same happened to X/Y with its limited pokedex. But I can see this explanation wasn't taken kindly by fans, yourself included it seems, so whatever.

Since you know all of this and are dissatisfied what does still buying it prove? You're not putting your money where your mouth is, you're not emailing Game Freak any Gucci smilies, so if anything you're part of the problem.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A brand was built off the tag line "gotta catch em all" so is it not logical to think the developer making that impossible would upset people?

Gotta catch em all to that region. Its easy to use strawman arguements breh.

You really rolling with that lvl 54 Alolan Raticate into battle huh?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I don't understand why you're so frustrated if you already know the deal, they want you to keep buying games.

I googled what you meant by 3DS engine, according to Matsuda all in game animations and models are made by scratch. The animations were made similar to 3DS games for continuity. The same happened to X/Y with its limited pokedex. But I can see this explanation wasn't taken kindly by fans, yourself included it seems, so whatever.

Since you know all of this and are dissatisfied what does still buying it prove? You're not putting your money where your mouth is, you're not emailing Game Freak any Gucci smilies, so if anything you're part of the problem.
You keep sayin shyt like x and y had a limited pokedex but x and y still had access to all the Pokémon. And if you read a few posts back i said I’d buy the game to see if the new features made up for 60 percent of the Pokémon getting axed, and if not i was tappin out on the series. And i cancelled my pre order last week and buying used, so gamefreak aint gettin my money for the first gen ever:manny:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Gotta catch em all to that region. Its easy to use strawman arguements breh.

You really rolling with that lvl 54 Alolan Raticate into battle huh?

This is what I’ve been trying to explain.
For the Pokémon fans that enjoy completing the National Dex or like to transfer their Pokémon from previous games to the latest title, I understand your frustration.

But for everyone else it comes across as whining. People that have never played with anything outside of the Regional Dex suddenly are upset because they can’t bring over their imaginary level 75 Blastoise.
My cousin on the same dumb shyt, he trades every Pokémon game in after finishing the main story, yet “I’m not buying it if they don’t add the rest of the Pokémon.”. nikka wouldn’t have noticed they were gone if not for others telling him.:beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still plan to buy and play it. Haven't played one of these since X and Y which I didn't finish. Before then it was Gold and Silver.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Heart gold and soul silver better than the originals. If you can find a copy they worth a look. You know you fire when a used copy goes for 55 bucks:banderas:
Might go rebuy that shyt and play that then platinum then black and white then black and white 2 then x and y fukk sun and moon series tho

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Might go rebuy that shyt and play that then platinum then black and white then black and white 2 then x and y fukk sun and moon series tho
Just download it to your phone. Emulator is actually on the play store. I played through heart gold last year perfectly on mine.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I started a new file on Platinum last week. Already got a Gible:blessed:

I feel like im the only one that liked Sun n Moon. :mjcry:

I get the complaints tho. Too easy, too many cutscenes, weird ass pokemon, framerate drops. Just cuz i liked it dont mean other people will.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So the pretty much the same mechanics as Let’s Go Eevee/Pikachu? Have they said yet if you can battle wild Pokémon in order to level up, or if you can only catch wild Pokémon to level up?

Didn’t play let’s go but I’m pretty sure you can train against wild pokemon. I think these items are meant to make it easier to train/level up for competitive play without having to do grind, do a ton of breeding, etc