Pokemon Sword and Shield

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I understand that.
My point is that the way some people speak about the situation makes me think they don’t know that.
There are a lot of people crying over Pokémon that they were never gonna use, and never ever cared about.
Nearly all of my favorite pokemon got left out.

Only pikachu and charmander are left.

:stopitslime:

People are angry cause alot of the most popular pokemon got left out.

greninja is what charmander was to us, to the young generation, and he got cut.

:gucci:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nope! But see, Squirtle got replaced by a superior water Pokémon so its all good

250px-618Stunfisk.png

Stunfisk made the cut!

No Salamence, he got replaced by a real dragon. My guy Falkor from Never Ending Story a damn pokemon now:salute:
780.png

Sword and Shield like a greatest hits of everybody’s favorite Pokémon!:myman:
How they gonna leave out pokemon who were popular enough to be playable in smash bros?

:dahell:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Give me some reasons to buy the bundle copy? If not, what’s the best option

This is all I’ll play in SF later this month. Calling it now, this is the second best title after botw for the switch:wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Damn the whining in here is insane, its like street fighter where every character should be in game.

im glad gen one is gone im sick of seeing em, let other mons get time to shine.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn the whining in here is insane, its like street fighter where every character should be in game.

They got all the gens, just decided to cut most of the favorites.

if gamefreak really wanted to give other pokemon spotlight, theyd do a game without Pika, Charizard, and Eevee.:sas1:
All 3 got gigamax forms in sword and shield by the way. “Im sick of seein em, give other mons time to shine”:sas2:
Charizard-Pikachu-Eevee-Harry-Potter-Meme.jpg

I coulda sworn Meltan and Melmetal where the first next gen mons. Yet they get cut!?

:gucci:
Tail end of gen 7. Kinda like how Hoopa was revealed after X&Y dropped.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

A brand was built off the tag line "gotta catch em all" so is it not logical to think the developer making that impossible would upset people?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everywhere I go to talk Sword/Shield, the discussion is dominated by the Dex complaints. Y’all either gonna play this PokePiff or not, lemme ride this hype train in peace:unimpressed:
Im still gettin the game to give it a chance.

when it drop, come get this work in the Wild Area:ufdup:

GrookeyGang gonna mop on SobbleSet

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I cancelled my order and will probably pick it up later but I'll say complaining about it not having every pokemon or specific ones is weird in 2019. There's been exclusives or Pokemon left off versions going back to yellow, red, blue. Gold/Silver gen leaned the most into the previous version and it needed to since the number of new Pokemon for it was the smallest IIRC. There weren't very many gen 1 or 2 pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire.

I've just accepted it for it is I guess, if they give you the game you want you'll never buy another one especially with Pokebank transfers and they know it. And when they do give you what you want it won't be what you expected.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Im still gettin the game to give it a chance.

when it drop, come get this work in the Wild Area:ufdup:

GrookeyGang gonna mop on SobbleSet

I usually lean towards the fire types so good luck:mjgrin:

I really just want to catch a Larvitar and raise it into a Tyranitar in Shield:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I cancelled my order and will probably pick it up later but I'll say complaining about it not having every pokemon or specific ones is weird in 2019. There's been exclusives or Pokemon left off versions going back to yellow, red, blue. Gold/Silver gen leaned the most into the previous version and it needed to since the number of new Pokemon for it was the smallest IIRC. There weren't very many gen 1 or 2 pokemon in Ruby/Sapphire.

I've just accepted it for it is I guess, if they give you the game you want you'll never buy another one especially with Pokebank transfers and they know it. And when they do give you what you want it won't be what you expected.
How yall not getting that every single past pokemon game let you transfer in Pokémon not in that version? Sayin past versions aint have *insert Pokémon* aint an argument cuz them games still let you put pokemon in the game if you chose to transfer.:gucci:

and the people sayin “well you cant expect all the pokemon all the time, imagine street fighter havin everybody”

ya but streefighter aint cut the number of available fighters by 60%.

you get over 800 pokemon in sun and moon, and a flat 400 in sword shield. And the game is using the 3ds engine but the price went from 40 bucks to 60 bucks:gucci: