Pokemon Sword and Shield

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm:As someone that's never played a pokemon game with the exception of fukking around with the OG Gameboy games going back and forth to soccer tournaments and shyt when I was 12, what do ya'll consider to be the greatest pokemon games?

I've been thinking about grabbing some old ROMs for openEmu and seeing what all the hype is about :lupe:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
On the positive side on 6 days to go:banderas:

who’s up for some battles once I beat this game?

I cancelled but I'll still probably pick it up Friday anyway or worst case shortly after so I'm down

We should get a group started so the one guy that's getting Shield can trade the exclusives to us and vice versa.

I'd rather not deal with his kind :mjpls:

But I've also never completely filled a Pokedex so it'd be cool

:jbhmm:As someone that's never played a pokemon game with the exception of fukking around with the OG Gameboy games going back and forth to soccer tournaments and shyt when I was 12, what do ya'll consider to be the greatest pokemon games?

I've been thinking about grabbing some old ROMs for openEmu and seeing what all the hype is about :lupe:

Well Gen 2 is the greatest imo since you got new mons and went back through most of the original, but Gold was my first game so I could be biased. Last I checked the DS still can't be emulated well so check out Crystal, Emerald, Yellow.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Not factoring in nostalgia, Gen 3 is my favorite. Gen 3 introduced running shoes and that’s one of the most essential upgrades in the series IMO. The map and Sinnoh Pokémon are great. Obviously jump in graphics going from Gen 1 and 2 on Gameboy and then Gen 3 on Gameboy Advance is huge. And the game has a really good storyline.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Stop complaining. Who cares if pokes like Mewtwo,Aerodactyl, Chansey, Cubone, etc aint make it. Nobody liked em anyway. Gamefreak only includin the pokes people really care about.

be grateful fan favorite Toxipex made the cut:whew:
toxapex.png

:troll:

You trolling but Toxapex is a boss

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not factoring in nostalgia, Gen 3 is my favorite. Gen 3 introduced running shoes and that’s one of the most essential upgrades in the series IMO. The map and Sinnoh Pokémon are great. Obviously jump in graphics going from Gen 1 and 2 on Gameboy and then Gen 3 on Gameboy Advance is huge. And the game has a really good storyline.
I was disappointed in 3(still liked it tho) when it dropped. When i got older I appreciated what it brought to the table a lot more. Might be my second favorite after 2.