Pokemon Sword and Shield

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I understand your frustration, but if we’re being real, a lot of people complaining are not completing the National Dex...shyt they aren’t even completing the Regional Dex, and damn sure not transferring Pokémon.

They're not complaining because we were planning on catching them all. We just wanted the option to transfer what we wanted. I have a shiny black lv. 100 Rayquaza and a lv. 100 Dragonite that I have been waiting to transfer since Sun that I have leave now because the Pokemon isn't in the code :stopitslime:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
They're not complaining because we were planning on catching them all. We just wanted the option to transfer what we wanted. I have a shiny black lv. 100 Rayquaza and a lv. 100 Dragonite that I have been waiting to transfer since Sun that I have leave now because the Pokemon isn't in the code :stopitslime:

You don’t have to leave your Pokémon because Pokémon Home is coming soon.
And you’re also not the people I’m criticizing. I can guarantee you that 80% of the people complaining don’t even know where they’re old Pokémon cartridges are.:francis:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No Blastoise :stopitslime:

No Rayquaza:francis:

No Dragonite:mjcry:

No Mewtwo:gucci:
How do you not have Mewtwo :dwillhuh:
Stop complaining. Who cares if pokes like Mewtwo,Aerodactyl, Chansey, Cubone, etc aint make it. Nobody liked em anyway. Gamefreak only includin the pokes people really care about.

be grateful fan favorite Toxipex made the cut:whew:
toxapex.png

:troll:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
I thought starters would be safe at least but every one of them nikkas got bushed except Charmander. Even Greninja didn't make the cut.

Then you look at some of the other popular pokemon and it's like Gamefreak was really ruthless out here. Dragonite ain't make it? Mewtwo? Scyther? Heracross? Salamance? Garchomp? Talonflame? EVERY Legendary and Ultra Beast?

Thanos was more merciful.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No bulbasaur or squirtle?

:gucci:

nope! But see, Squirtle got replaced by a superior water Pokémon so its all good

250px-618Stunfisk.png

Stunfisk made the cut!
I thought starters would be safe at least but every one of them nikkas got bushed except Charmander. Even Greninja didn't make the cut.

Then you look at some of the other popular pokemon and it's like Gamefreak was really ruthless out here. Dragonite ain't make it? Mewtwo? Scyther? Heracross? Salamance? Garchomp? Talonflame? EVERY Legendary and Ultra Beast?

Thanos was more merciful.
No Salamence, he got replaced by a real dragon. My guy Falkor from Never Ending Story a damn pokemon now:salute:
780.png

Sword and Shield like a greatest hits of everybody’s favorite Pokémon!:myman:

Last edited:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
nope! But see, Squirtle got replaced by a superior water Pokémon so its all good

250px-618Stunfisk.png

Stunfisk made the cut! Sword and Shield like a greatest hits of everybody’s favorite Pokémon!:myman:
Stunfisk not only made the cut but they gave that nikka a Galar Form.

Meanwhile, Jigglypuff got the ax. fukking Jigglypuff.