Pokemon Sword and Shield

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y’all do know that you could never catch all Pokémon in the wild in past games, right?
Transfer over, yes. Catch all in the wild, no.
I completed the pokedex in alpha sapphire, i know.

for sword and shield

catch in the wild? No
Transfer over? No.

thats whats got people uptight. My guy Ampharos stuck to rot on a 3ds cartridge or in Pokémon bank now.

theres people thats got pokes transferred all the way back from the original ruby/sapphire/emerald. People mad.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the starters from all the other generations were cut except Charmander and it's evolutions. That's bullshyt. Many of the legendary Pokémon were cut too. Hell there's no Mewtwo.
ecc.jpg

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I completed the pokedex in alpha sapphire, i know.

for sword and shield

catch in the wild? No
Transfer over? No.

thats whats got people uptight. My guy Ampharos stuck to rot on a 3ds cartridge or in Pokémon bank now.

theres people thats got pokes transferred all the way back from the original ruby/sapphire/emerald. People mad.

I understand your frustration, but if we’re being real, a lot of people complaining are not completing the National Dex...shyt they aren’t even completing the Regional Dex, and damn sure not transferring Pokémon.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Y’all do know that you could never catch all Pokémon in the wild in past games, right?
Transfer over, yes. Catch all in the wild, no.
That means nothing here. The Pokémon from this list aren’t in either game and won’t be added in later. Nintendo also confirmed going forward this will be the norm. None of the sequels will have all the Pokémon.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
That means nothing here. The Pokémon from this list aren’t in either game and won’t be added in later. Nintendo also confirmed going forward this will be the norm. None of the sequels will have all the Pokémon.

My point was that the way this has been discussed it sounds like some people think you can catch every Pokémon in one game.
80% of the nikkas whining have never ever transferred their past Pokémon.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
from my understanding, GF is gonna need a better optimization team, because without Iwata, they suck at it. Isn't the file size of this game the same as Breath of the Wild? And 2 times the size of Mario Odyssey.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
from my understanding, GF is gonna need a better optimization team, because without Iwata, they suck at it. Isn't the file size of this game the same as Breath of the Wild? And 2 times the size of Mario Odyssey.
How you gonna have a bigger file size with less content and worse graphics?
source.gif

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
How you gonna have a bigger file size with less content and worse graphics?
source.gif

I do feel they need help in this regard because something ain't right. Because if there is a Switch Pro actually on the way, this ain't gonna work. I know I'll enjoy the game, but this game shouldn't be pushing near BOTW in file size which was a huge ass game.

I mean for fukk sake a lot of the characters have the same facial expressions even in danger, no?

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
The problem is the game doesn’t even have the other Pokémon in the code at all. There’s no way to transfer them

I understand that.
My point is that the way some people speak about the situation makes me think they don’t know that.
There are a lot of people crying over Pokémon that they were never gonna use, and never ever cared about.