Pokemon Sword and Shield

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
#Swordgang...but i know yall seriously didnt think they would add all the pokemon ?? game would take forever to come out....what would be the point its like u playing all the old games all over again....and how many of the old pokemon yall actually gonna use ?

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
The full dex is only 400 mons, down from 809 :dwillhuh:

They really Thanos snapped this bih:dead:

Full Pokedex
Final-Galar-checklist.png

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The full dex is only 400 mons, down from 809 :dwillhuh:

They really Thanos snapped this bih:dead:

Full Pokedex
Final-Galar-checklist.png

That is a HORRIBLE list. Im hoping the other 400 come from the Galar region. If not, at least my sliders Charizard, Eevee and his family, Pikachu, Gyarados and Lucario are here for the fukkery :blessed:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
#Swordgang...but i know yall seriously didnt think they would add all the pokemon ?? game would take forever to come out....what would be the point its like u playing all the old games all over again....and how many of the old pokemon yall actually gonna use ?

They're operating on a larger platform so that shouldn't be an issue.

No Dragonite, starmie, Scizor, Alakazam.

Game was already getting flack for being X and Y on the switch, not copping this.

If they think I'm falling for the ookie dokie with an updated version with those mons in it, they wrong.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Game was already getting flack for being X and Y on the switch, not copping this.

If they think I'm falling for the ookie dokie with an updated version with those mons in it, they wrong.

Platform and size isnt the issue. Its the balancing.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I think the biggest reason they haven't is simply because it's too much rendering and animation work for 800+ models, PLUS gameplay balancing

wish they had them all of course but its not like we're lacking too much with 400+ pokemon

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the biggest reason they haven't is simply because it's too much rendering and animation work for 800+ models, PLUS gameplay balancing

wish they had them all of course but its not like we're lacking too much with 400+ pokemon
Sun and Moon had all the pokes. Number was in the 800s i think. Maybe if it was too much work to have all the pokes in the new joint, that its time to stop making new Pokémon?

How you get rid of this guy
229.png

but keep this guy
421.png

:hhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

All the starters from all the other generations were cut except Charmander and it's evolutions. That's bullshyt. Many of the legendary Pokémon were cut too. Hell there's no Mewtwo.