Duckburg, NY
New Overview trailer

41461_820_461.jpg

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No doubt, I’m not one of those guys looking for an adult mature Pokémon game lol that’s what Persona is for, but I would like them to change it up and increase the difficulty a little. Or even have Difficulty options. How many times have we been cornered by a stronger Pokémon with a type advantage only to use Sand Attack or something :mjlol:
The games would be much better with increased difficulty. 2v2 should be the standard for trainer battles and trainers should aggressively take advantage their type advantage or switch pokemon out if disadvantaged. They should have all the options that the player character has in battle, that's literally the point of them being trainers.

Pokemon games are designed like its assumed the player has never played a video game before.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, it doesn’t make sense that the games got progressively easier and easier every iteration.

I remember having to farm rare candy to level up my weaker pokemon now they’re all just OP by default even if I only use my starter the entire time.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Do y’all play the endgame Battle Frontier content in Pokémon mainline games? If Game Freak really turned up the games AI the average player is getting clapped up repeatedly
Why should people have to play through a 20-30 hour long story before the game challenges you with a couple optional battles?

Why cant they just add a difficulty setting for people who want the game to be hard from the jump?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Do y’all play the endgame Battle Frontier content in Pokémon mainline games? If Game Freak really turned up the games AI the average player is getting clapped up repeatedly
we do but the difficulty is getting easier
black and white 2 had pretty good difficulty
even if they added the exp share it would've still been hard

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why should people have to play through a 20-30 hour long story before the game challenges you with a couple optional battles?

Why cant they just add a difficulty setting for people who want the game to be hard from the jump?

It's time to move away from the series :yeshrug:, it's not for some of y'all. It's for kids, and people understand the series intent.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I recently got into SMT in the last few weeks, and it's a lot like Pokemon, and very much geared at adults. Fills the void of catching and building up a team that I loved from the old games, but just found recent Pokemon to be too hand holdy where you're basically one-shotting everything a few hours in.

I'm still curious to see what reviews are for this one. It looks unique and hopefully it delivers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I recently got into SMT in the last few weeks, and it's a lot like Pokemon, and very much geared at adults. Fills the void of catching and building up a team that I loved from the old games, but just found recent Pokemon to be too hand holdy where you're basically one-shotting everything a few hours in.

I'm still curious to see what reviews are for this one. It looks unique and hopefully it delivers

SMT actually came first