Pokemon Legends Arceus

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This shyt looks weird as fukk, fundamentally. It's like they saw the fanfare BOTW got so they tried to make a pokemon BOTW game, but with no real combat and stealth elements (which I can already see people complaining about.)

I need to see more before I can really judge, but this shyt looks like a no go for me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This shyt looks weird as fukk, fundamentally. It's like they saw the fanfare BOTW got so they tried to make a pokemon BOTW game, but with no real combat and stealth elements (which I can already see people complaining about.)

I need to see more before I can really judge, but this shyt looks like a no go for me.

It looks more like monster hunter to me, just way uglier.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Well monster hunter has real combat. This doesn't even look like it has real combat. I can't tell because they seemed to intentionally leave it out of the trailer.

I’ve seen some more screen shots and the actual battles look to have some depth to them. The problem is it takes out all the other good pokemon stuff like trainer battles, tournament path, trading, and good narrative.

It’s like you wish for an open world pokemon game for so long and when it comes it comes with a monkeys paw.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
it looks cool...but i completed the national dex already. if you cant switch in and out with the joints you already trained, at some point at least, little incentive for me to buy this