Pokemon Legends Arceus

Daps
Why, you think its gonna look better or something?

It just looks bare bones. It’s not like I have extensive evidence that the game will be mid but most of the videos I’ve seen… the game looks like a game made by fans. I don’t know how to explain it. I’m hoping I’m wrong, Nintendo has a track record of holding stuff back until release so that the biters don’t bite.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It just looks bare bones. It’s not like I have extensive evidence that the game will be mid but most of the videos I’ve seen… the game looks like a game made by fans. I don’t know how to explain it. I’m hoping I’m wrong, Nintendo has a track record of holding stuff back until release so that the biters don’t bite.

It will prob be mid, and sell 20m like always

Daps
It will prob be mid, and sell 20m like always

No doubt, I’m not one of those guys looking for an adult mature Pokémon game lol that’s what Persona is for, but I would like them to change it up and increase the difficulty a little. Or even have Difficulty options. How many times have we been cornered by a stronger Pokémon with a type advantage only to use Sand Attack or something :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No doubt, I’m not one of those guys looking for an adult mature Pokémon game lol that’s what Persona is for, but I would like them to change it up and increase the difficulty a little. Or even have Difficulty options. How many times have we been cornered by a stronger Pokémon with a type advantage only to use Sand Attack or something :mjlol:

This seems like a natural evolution of the series (no pun) it’s basically combining the monster hunter gameplay loop with pokemon. Two huge monster catching/hunter series in japan, its gonna break records i bet.

I’ve given up on the dream of having a fully open world, big budget pokemon where you can battle trainers in real time

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to get it because I swore whenever Pokémon went open world I would cop it.