Pokemon Legends Arceus

Daps
Reppin
London
Glad you like it

Pokemon never felt immersive to me, but this game nails the feelings of catching and battling in the wild and I really got into it
Yeah this is the most immersive Pokemon experience that they have ever made. Performance is horrible but that's a hardware problem. Hopefully it will run much better on Nintendo's next console.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this is the most immersive Pokemon experience that they have ever made. Performance is horrible but that's a hardware problem. Hopefully it will run much better on Nintendo's next console.
Yeah hopefully the big 1st party titles get patches for the new hardware

I never ended up checking for Scarlet/Violet because I heard the performance is even worse and its less immersive. Arceus framerate isnt so much the issue as the pop-in and textures...when people say "it looks like a PS2 game" that is the case here LOL

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Yeah hopefully the big 1st party titles get patches for the new hardware

I never ended up checking for Scarlet/Violet because I heard the performance is even worse and its less immersive. Arceus framerate isnt so much the issue as the pop-in and textures...when people say "it looks like a PS2 game" that is the case here LOL
Lol funny I told my brother today I like the game but it looks like a ps2 game

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
Curious when we start getting Pokemon ZA news

Arceus was the step forward conceptually that the franchise needed but they need to keep the mainline's battle system intake and make it fully open world instead of the zones.