Pokemon Legends Arceus

McPiff

#goat
Daps
while true I hate going through those 20 minute videos with 1 minute of tips

mass pokeballs and fruits def help. keep the alpha busy by throwing fruits, sneak right behind it and throw a mass pokeball. it should work most of the times

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
What would you brehs rate it, based off of battling? Other than breeding for IVs and training for EVs (:sad:), I like to battle...I never really cared for the stories, lol.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Been playing for a little over an hour.:ehh:I give it a 3.5/5 off first impression.
Ya'll weren't lying bout the intro being long.:martin:When these nikkaz sat down for tea and crumpets I literally threw my hands in the air.
Finally got my Poke partner or whatever:dame:Went with Team OvO.
Seen people talking about the graphics being dated, but I don't mind the look at all:manny:Has that BOTW lite vibe.
They kinda ripped off the intro to BOTW too btw :lupe:
This village giving off that children's sweat shop vibe :picard: They bout to send me to the wolves if I don't put in work first day.

Gon finish watching this game and burn a blunt:smugdraper:while I play some more Pogemon.

Can't wait to play in portable mode. :ahh:Switch squad eating good.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What would you brehs rate it, based off of battling? Other than breeding for IVs and training for EVs (:sad:), I like to battle...I never really cared for the stories, lol.
Battling is like a 8/10 a lot has changed
You can’t battle online yet
There’s a new mechanic called agile and strong style that lets you move faster(do two attacks at once) or your moves hit harder.
It looks a little more live action like you’re not transported to a field.you battle where you throw your pokeball and your trainer can walk around
The battles feel more dynamic and spontaneous like if you're not careful you could lose to a lower level Pokémon
If you battle a trainer you’re not asked to switch out to another Pokémon after you faint one
Some moves are different like double hit for example and some moves aren't in the game
Confusion status is out, sleep is just drowsy so you still have a chance to attack. Your Pokémon can be healed from burn and being paralyzed

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I finally caught my First alpha. It’s the alpha Machoke on cobalt beach.

Used the Stealth spray to hide my steps and then hit using a lead ball.

:wow:I thought it was going to break out

:smugfavre: But I had that level 47 staraptor with mastered brave bird on deck just in case he wanted to try something

:mjcry:But he went quietly and I caught it.

:jawalrus:I was going to get a link cord with my merit points for my Haunter but fukk that Alpha Machamp is about to pull up on these nikkas

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
I’m not gonna lie and i dont expect anyone to really agree with me, but i feel like i wasted my money.

I’m not buying anymore nintendo games outside BOTW2

If this was a Sony game you'd be hyping it as the next best thing :pachaha: