Pokemon Legends Arceus

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
I was in the same boat. I heard Arceus doesn’t have gym battles so I copped Sword and Shield and my entire family has been having a blast with it.
This is late but… despite not having gym battles (and a revamp of previous battle mechanics) I enjoyed Arceus, in short, for its refreshing gameplay.
However, I’d like to see New Pokémon games combine Arceus’ gameplay with previous features/mechanics from previous games such as:

trainer battles (there’s a very small amount)
Multiplayer (you can only trade)
Breeding
Battle mechanics

the only things I didn’t like from Arceus were Strong/Agile style moves and Pokémon speed sometimes allowing them to move twice in a row (sometimes even three, if combined with agile style and a wide enough speed gap)

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Copped yesterday and put a quick hour in..not bad :ehh:

I agree it does drag a bit in the beginning but I don’t mind. Haven’t played a Pokémon game in ages so this new style of play does take some getting used to

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's the most fun I've had with the franchise since gold and silver but it also runs like shyt and isn't going to change your opinion on the franchise in general if you haven't been messing with it for a while