Pokemon Legends Arceus

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I completely agree. The problem is gamefreak imo.

I dont completely hate the new battling system but the way they implemented it is terrible. Why they removed battling trainers and gyms is beyond me.

It’s explained within the lore of the game.
Damn near the entire region is afraid of Pokémon and know very little about them.
And there are some trainer battles still in the game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s explained within the lore of the game.
Damn near the entire region is afraid of Pokémon and know very little about them.
And there are some trainer battles still in the game.

He knows that, he's just saying the premise of the game shouldn't have been set up that with to begin with.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I just realized the jubilife village's music gets more modern as the town improves :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
Thing that kills me about this game is they could've made this shyt a good 10 years ago.

This is exactly what I thought and I'm like 20 hours in. This would've been revolutionary in the Wii era.

This game confirmed to me that Pokemon does not give a shyt about being heralded for making good games and as long as the merch sells, they could literally gaf about how good the games are.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Every Pokémon game from now on needs to be like this. From brilliant Diamond to Arceaus pokemon has been on fire the last year. I swear if the make an open world Johto like Arceaus I’m coping both versions on god

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Every Pokémon game from now on needs to be like this. From brilliant Diamond to Arceaus pokemon has been on fire the last year. I swear if the make an open world Johto like Arceaus I’m coping both versions on god
Yeah I’m playing this and thinking they could’ve done ancient jhoto before the tower burns
And make it celebi instead of arceaus