Pokemon Legends Arceus

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just won another $800 off fanduel I might cop this...but I just realized I need new joycons mine broke a while ago and I never got new one's :noah:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Just won another $800 off fanduel I might cop this...but I just realized I need new joycons mine broke a while ago and I never got new one's :noah:

When you cop new ones, if you’re confident enough open them up and put a little piece of paper(I used a very thin thermal pad) under the analog stick. This trick completely rid my joy-cons of drift.

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
I like the game so far. The battle scenes feel more like the show which is nice. The only thing that bothers me is that I have to use the analog stick to move instead of the dpad. I wish there was an option to switch the movements to the dpad.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
When you cop new ones, if you’re confident enough open them up and put a little piece of paper(I used a very thin thermal pad) under the analog stick. This trick completely rid my joy-cons of drift.
I never had joycon drift.i gotta get new one's cuz my switch fell on the floor and my joycons cracked in half...

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I like it. Is it like anything you’ll find on Xbox, PS or PC? No, and I’m cool with that. I know that my 8 and 10 year old cousins will love it and that’s what matters. If I want something more advanced I have a PS3/4/5, and a Steam Deck coming in February or March.