Ryujinx-r-Uh-Bm-UNgnb.jpg
Ryujinx-nhjig3e-VTr.jpg
Ryujinx-LK1-Kk3-Gn-My.jpg
Ryujinx-Ba5-TIRg-X0j.jpg
Ryujinx-y-ZUBBXAILQ.jpg

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Has nintendo ever done a more horrible job marketing one of their big games like they have this??

Like the game is out in a few days, no official previews, no reviews, gameplay trailers are low energy af
You really worried about a Pokémon game not being marketed correctly" its Pokémon it'll do what it always does...kids are still gonna buy this or their parents will get it for them...they're not trippin off reviews or gameplay...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You really worried about a Pokémon game not being marketed correctly" its Pokémon it'll do what it always does...kids are still gonna buy this or their parents will get it for them...they're not trippin off reviews or gameplay...

Not really about, “will it sell” this gonna do 20m…its more about that they really haven’t done a great job of getting this in the hands of the press and getting a lot of hands on previews. Everything I’m reading bout this game are through people playing it on emulators or broken street date. Thats weird to me

I know a lot more this week than i knew last week and I’ve been following the game relatively close and thats all just from random people.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This game is basically a really ugly monster hunter stories and its bout to go triple diamond :picard:

pokemaniacs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This game is basically a really ugly monster hunter stories and its bout to go triple diamond :picard:

pokemaniacs

The pokemon themselves are what sell the game. They are like 700 Mario’s

I would have never thought back in like 98 that pokemon will still be this huge dominating force in media.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The pokemon themselves are what sell the game. They are like 700 Mario’s

I would have never thought back in like 98 that pokemon will still be this huge dominating force in media.

I would have did but they were selling it DIRECTLY to my demo in 98. Everything I loved was gonna last forever :wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Not really about, “will it sell” this gonna do 20m…its more about that they really haven’t done a great job of getting this in the hands of the press and getting a lot of hands on previews. Everything I’m reading bout this game are through people playing it on emulators or broken street date. Thats weird to me

I know a lot more this week than i knew last week and I’ve been following the game relatively close and thats all just from random people.
Idk why you making a big deal out of it is my point game drops in 2 days...people that got it early are already giving you reviews of it...if you're that much on the fence wait till those IGN/GameSpot etc reviews then