Pokemon Legends Arceus

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo who are notorious for cracking down on any content or leaks suddenly miraculously turn the other cheek when a game that hasn't been that hyped is leaked and is getting good reviews.

:mjlol:they ain't slick

Yeah the whole thing was just weird to me. It’s the first time i saw a game not get an actual hands-on preview cycle

And then you just had peopel casually making up their own embargos and publishing their own previews on twitter

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The game looks really stripped down but I actually think that works to the games favor. I haven't seriously played a pokemon game in almost 20 years but I'll take this over worrying about min/maxing, traversal, EVs and what not.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The game looks really stripped down but I actually think that works to the games favor. I haven't seriously played a pokemon game in almost 20 years but I'll take this over worrying about min/maxing, traversal, EVs and what not.

You haven't had to do any of that shyt to beat a pokemon game in history though.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk why you making a big deal out of it is my point game drops in 2 days...people that got it early are already giving you reviews of it...if you're that much on the fence wait till those IGN/GameSpot etc reviews then
This.
Last month I was in Rapestop and some crehs were up in there selling like 15 games each, I asked them what they were going to cop they said Pokémon :mjlol:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I really wanna try this game but don’t wanna support GF’s laziness.

Sword & Shield was so mediocre.