Pokemon Legends Arceus

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Wish battling was in real-time instead of turn-based in this environment. It looks kind of awkward how both Pokemon just stand there aimlessly whereas you can move freely lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wish battling was in real-time instead of turn-based in this environment. It looks kind of awkward how both Pokemon just stand there aimlessly whereas you can move freely lol.

Thats how it is in the cartoon also though. Turn based makes sense for pokemon because you are essentially issuing commands to another thing.

This game to me, sounds like it’s gonna be fun. It’s what i wanted the pokemon games to do for 3 generations already. I only wish it came out earlier in the month because going from this to horizon to elden ring feels like it’s gonna be too much.

Thats not even accounting for stuff like sifu

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Decent insight on the game but this first tweet pretty much tells me all I need to know. This person is an obsessive pokemon player who would have played this game hours upon hours on end regardless of the quality of the game. So of course they have a positive review and experience of it. :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Decent insight on the game but this first tweet pretty much tells me all I need to know. This person is an obsessive pokemon player who would have played this game hours upon hours on end regardless of the quality of the game. So of course they have a positive review and experience of it. :francis:

Yeah hard to know how i would enjoy it as someone who hasn’t fukked with pokemon for two decades

Gaston

Pro
Daps
Reppin
N.O. 9th Ward East Beast in San Jose
Nintendo has been marketing the game you just got to pay attention. Besides this game will sell because it's Pokemon and the hype it has been getting on Twitter from people who got the game early.