NULL

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Anyone tried this out yet?

Using Ingress app as a Pokémon Go Maphack to find rare Pokémon.

Basically you use the Ingress app to see where the XM is, which is what you 'collect' in Pokémon Go to have the Pokémon appear. I've tried it at work, and I'll find a pidgey or something every couple minutes; I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence but it seems to work.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
yooooo that update feels great so far no freezing for me today at all
also hatched this strong guy out of a 5k egg he came with 15 candies :wow:
0J7fFSR.png
Sucks the update is only for ios. I'm hearing it's running smoothly for yall now. Can't wait for the android update

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
tips on dodging during battles:

Okay I admit I was intentionally vague to get someone to ask.

(go to 12:50)

Right after 12:50, see when Pidgeotto attacks the borders of the screen go yellow? At that point you have like 0.3 to 0.5 sec to dodge, and you'll take zero damage. If you battle the same gym several times in a row and consequently the same pokemon, you'll be able to learn the timings of both normal and special attacks (special attacks often have a bit of a delay from the text appearing to the yellow flash).

Use the pattern of dodge -> attack -> dodge repeat or as many attacks as you can sneak in, because remember you can't dodge while you're attacking. Depends on which pokemon you have out and who you're facing. For example my hypno can only ever attack once between dodges, while my arcanine vs a hypno could just barely get three attacks in.

If you do this correctly you should take little or zero damage through a gym. Today I beat a level 6 gym with CP ranging from 400 to 1200 with my 800 hypno without ever using another pokemon