LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
BHpcJh0.jpg

I'm on the come up:wow:

Y'all know what it is:

:demonic:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
if they did add battles i don't see how it would really compete with the handheld games. it would just be a tap/swipe war instead of any serious strategy.
make it turn based like the games...whenever u walking around and run up on wild pokemon it should change into the turn based battle format like the hand held games that would be tight and add computer generated gym's with turn based battles too

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
make it turn based like the games...whenever u walking around and run up on wild pokemon it should change into the turn based battle format like the hand held games that would be tight and add computer generated gym's with turn based battles too

That's directly competing with the main games. They won't do that.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
New info:

Unpacking game the data has also led to some unusual discoveries about game mechanics that aren't currently available on the user side, according to NPW. These include a legendary monsters, a trading system, four additional types of berries and incense, an item called “sweet honey,” and natures like “stoic” and “raider” that might have some effect on trainers or Pokémon themselves.

http://gizmodo.com/it-looks-like-pokemon-go-is-pursuing-a-partnership-with-1783580645

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
caught my third pokemon today...moving on up in the world. Explained to my girl that I have pokemon on my phone and I don't thinks she judged me. Might hit up some pokestops today, never been to one

also this thread is hilarious because i'm assuming we're all adults

also seems like if you don't live in a city you're going to stay catching low cp pokemon
true see but you gotta understand man pokemon came out in 97 assuming if most of was were born around 84-89 this was our shyt before it was these kids shyt they got all the weird pokemon now the one's that look like trash bags and ice cream cones we passed this shyt on to them but the first 250 will always be ours and they gotta put some respect on our pokemon knowledge we been seeing ash be trash for years :ufdup: and last time i checked this bum still aint no master