Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:banderas: just caught a scyther and a meowth going to Walmart

I'm still weak as fukk tho :mjcry:

BHClmek.jpg
I saw a Scyther in the 450s and the game froze when I caught it and then when I restarted it was gone
:mjcry:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
I saw a Scyther in the 450s and the game froze when I caught it and then when I restarted it was gone
Breh there was a squirtle around my apartment. I walked around in the hot ass sun for like an hour looking this bytch.

I tracked it down into some sketchy ass woods behind my place. I go in and get ate the fukk up by mosquitos, I was one footstep away and the fukk just disappeared and the game lagged out.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Anyone tried this out yet?

Using Ingress app as a Pokémon Go Maphack to find rare Pokémon.

Basically you use the Ingress app to see where the XM is, which is what you 'collect' in Pokémon Go to have the Pokémon appear. I've tried it at work, and I'll find a pidgey or something every couple minutes; I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence but it seems to work.
Installed ingress to see where there would be the most white dots in my area now my shyt keeps freezing up when I go capture pokemons ALL THE TIME. fukk!! And sometimes now I see a zoomed in pokemon after he escapes the pokeball.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
They been droppin 2 games a year since the stone ages and you talkin about they makin a COME BACK :francis:
nobody was talking about pokemon on the day to day...people like me who dont follow that shyt werent just hearing about it every 3 seconds like right now. im not implying that they aint did shyt since the 90s or something.