POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
my new goal is to come up 2-3 lvls a day.

im already halfway to lvl 13. I got about 20 pidgeys and rattata on deck. with some weedle and other shyt that can be evolved as well. gonna hit the muesuem after work and :ahh:

after wards gonna go by that library/gym and try and take it over again. shyt I might try and take the gym over by my job. trying to paint the town red :demonic:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Which one of y'all got the guts to pull up at this gym? :demonic:

U8yteDa.jpg
:pacspit::whoa:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This was all for a Wartortle.:damn:

jORS2zh.png

Maybe nintendo can do us a solid and drop a mewtwo at the next protest against police brutality to get some of the more "fair skinned" Earth companions out here.

But I'm not gonna derail the thread.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I've been stuck at level 7 :to:

Haven't seen much. Haven't been out much TBH my niece left on vacation yesterday and I have no one to partner with.

I just found out 4 of my coworkers play and one of them has so much crap in her bag she can't even get anymore items at PokeStops. She wants to drop lures at work so we can feast. She also said she might drive us to the waterfront during lunch. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been stuck at level 7 :to:

Haven't seen much. Haven't been out much TBH my niece left on vacation yesterday and I have no one to partner with.

I just found out 4 of my coworkers play and one of them has so much crap in her bag she can't even get anymore items at PokeStops. She wants to drop lures at work so we can feast. She also said she might drive us to the waterfront during lunch. :wow:
go with her
use a lucky egg and catch as nmuch as you can when the lure is on you get double xp you might go up 2 levels today with the lucky egg on
also dont forget to evolve the pokemon when the egg is on that is also double xp

Brehs, do I evolve a 263 Eevee with a 3 bar/45 damage dig attack? Or a 169 XL Eevee with a 2 bar/50 body slam attack?

evolve the 263