POKEMON GO

KageDaBeast

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Durham, NC
Installed ingress to see where there would be the most white dots in my area now my shyt keeps freezing up when I go capture pokemons ALL THE TIME. fukk!! And sometimes now I see a zoomed in pokemon after he escapes the pokeball.

Running both of 'em killed my battery :sadcam:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
shyt is real in the field:

"Addicted: Pokémon Go User Stabbed While Playing The Game And Refuses Hospital Treatment! “Right After I Was Stabbed I Continued My Mission”"

"Michael Baker was playing Pokémon Go at 1am on Monday morning he was on his way to get beer and chips when he bumped into a stranger Mr Baker, a Pokémon addict, asked the man if he wanted to battle The man stabbed Mr Baker in the shoulder. Posted by Andrew"

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
5. A Man’s Private Home Has Turned Into a Pokémon Gym

Boon Sheridan of Massachusetts discovered that his home, a deconsecrated church, had turned into a gym after dozens of people were found strolling around in his yard, guided by their phones. “Living in an old church means many things. Today it means my house is a Pokémon Go gym. This should be fascinating,” he wrote on Twitter.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This Guy Who Caught A Pidgey While His Wife Gave Birth Is The True Pokémaster
If you’re one of the many people who have downloaded Pokémon Go just a day after its release, you probably know how addictive the game is. So, when one man spotted a Pidgey while his wife was about to give birth, he knew he couldn’t pass up a great catch.

sub-buzz-18240-1467907625-1.jpg