Cerulean Cave
bCv5Bn1.jpg

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't come up as much as i did last night. people getting stingy with them modules.

not that i can talk. i ain't dropped none yet. :lolbron:

made it to level 15 though. probably would have dropped my own lures too once all the fukkboys left if a pollywhirl didn't take me for like 25 pokeballs. :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't come up as much as i did last night. people getting stingy with them modules.

not that i can talk. i ain't dropped none yet. :lolbron:

made it to level 15 though. probably would have dropped my own lures too once all the fukkboys left if a pollywhirl didn't take me for like 25 pokeballs. :mjcry:

yooooo that update feels great so far no freezing for me today at all
also hatched this strong guy out of a 5k egg he came with 15 candies :wow:
0J7fFSR.png

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ashley Madison is back on the infidelity-enabling market, meaning the time is nigh for cheaters to prosper once more. At least, that would be the case were it not for the pesky and hella unprecedented ubiquity of Pokémon Go. The augmented reality instaclassic, which requires players to actually leave their homes to capture various Pokémon, can now lay claims to at least one spoiled cheating attempt.

Evan Scribner, who revealed his supreme Pokémon Go fukk-up to the New York Post Tuesday, said he's now a newly single dude. "She saw that I had caught a Pokémon while at my ex's house," Scribner told the Post. "She found out last night at my house and hasn't contacted me since then."