Southside, 2gz Up
I suck I'm at level 19, my squad

:scust:

VwCcXJH.jpg

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I finally got a 10k eggs brehs! Reality has just set in that I will get an Onix Pinsir Eevee or Jynx though :sadcam:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Went on a gym run at 1am last night visiting this tiny town for a few days. Take down the first gym, go to the second one and my gym is already taken down. Fighting the second gym these dudes pull up and i figure out it's the same mfers who retook the first gym from me. So i knock out the 2nd one leave no pokemon in it and drive off. They put theirs back in but i circle the building hoping they'd leave :youngsabo:... Nope. I pull right in front of their car cause it's just some fat white dudes and take the gym again. Then they pull the same decoy "drive around the building and fake leave" move i did. These mfers own several gyms and just drive around all night patrolling them. They already had it back before i got home and I saw their car just driving around the streets.

I thought I'd have it easy in this small shyt town :martin:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Midwest is full of drowzees. I evolved two Hypnos visiting Chicago. Got a porygon roaming around town but my phone froze with it in a ultra ball. I had to reload the app and go back down the street to get it. shyt i do to catchem all.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Some of you may already know this.

Ingress and Pokemon Go are basically the same game.