POKEMON GO

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Mines has Bite & Dragon Pulse :yeshrug:

And I see the changed the nests with the last update. The park by me now has become a Cubone next. I need to find another 10km egg, the last one I had hatched a damn Pinsir.

I still have like 15 Pokemon that I need to evolve. I need to find me some Charmanders, Gastlys, Grimers & Koffings nests.

Yeah I have a Slowpoke nest near me :blessed:

Just evolved one into a 1775 CP Slowbro with Water Gun/Psychic :wow:

Got me an Alakazan and man they made him trash in this game.

Definitely need to get these Grimers. shyt'so are rare as fukk. I already evolved the other Pokemon you mentioned.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:fire: if I get another muthafukkin pinsir in another mutheefukkin 10k egg imma drive over to niantic a snap a muthafukka neck :fire:

Just hatched 2 back to back, like my 5th one in all

Edit: look at this bullshyt

eoajXs9.png

l3f1zGd.png

The fukk imma do with 100 pinsir candy
:martin:

You have been fukk over my friend :damn::scust:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Yeah I have a Slowpoke nest near me :blessed:

Just evolved one into a 1775 CP Slowbro with Water Gun/Psychic :wow:

Got me an Alakazan and man they made him trash in this game.

Definitely need to get these Grimers. shyt'so are rare as fukk. I already evolved the other Pokemon you mentioned.

Their was a Muk on the sightings near me just now, but it didn't pop up :sadbron:.

what level are you on, I evolved my Slowbro a while ago, and it became a cp1425 with water gun & ice beam. I have a cp700 Slowpoke that I'm waiting to evolve now.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Their was a Muk on the sightings near me just now, but it didn't pop up :sadbron:.

what level are you on, I evolved my Slowbro a while ago, and it became a cp1425 with water gun & ice beam. I have a cp700 Slowpoke that I'm waiting to evolve now.

I'm level 26 at the moment.

:wow: @ almost catching Muk.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
i hate this game. i open my app and a snorlax pops up. i go to get a razz berry and the app locks up and i had to close out and re open, by that time it was too late:pacspit:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My commute keeps me stocked on everything. I just wish incubators came from stops, even it they were 1 time uses. I may need to invest in a battery pack so I can stroll while on breaks and collect.

I always get an egg to keep me at 9 as soon as one hatches without fail.

Hatched a 5K Ponyta. Caught a Diglet, Golduck, Abra, Koffing, Arbok, Slowpoke & Dratini.

Vulpixes, Eevees & Sandshrews are so cute, I don't want to evolve them.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Evolved my Onion Booty (Oddish) after hatching a better one and got a Bellsprout, both from 5K eggs. Hoping for good things from this 10K egg. :sadcam: