Daps
Evolved my Onion Booty (Oddish)

oKJAHxM.gif

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I've needed one more bulbasaur for an ivysaur for the past 2-3 weeks. Haven't seen one on my nearby list since I caught that last one. fukk this game.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if it's a glitch, Just about every 2 days a Fearow pops up
on sightings tracking and I can never find it no matter what.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
A shopping center by me just started getting Gastlys every 5 seconds you get atleast 2 everytime you go. Cant fukking wait to evolve a Gengar.

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:russ:

MP slammed for playing Pokémon at defence hearing

MP slammed for playing Pokémon at defence hearing

The political leader of the Liberals (Venstre), Trine Skei Grande, is under fire for hunting Pokémon during a hearing on the long-term strategy of the Norwegian military.

The meeting of parliament’s Foreign Affairs and Defence Committee was broadcast live, and many viewers noticed that Grande’s attention seemed to be more focused on the Pokémon Go game on her phone than on issues of national security.

During a break from the hearing, Grande defended her action to newspaper VG.

“I’m not doing it anything longer since some were offended. But some of us have heads that listen better when we are also doing brain dead [activities]. We aren’t all the same,” she said via SMS.

The Liberal leader brushed off the media attention that her Pokémon playing received.

“There were more sensational things to come out of the hearing on Norwegian defence than this,” she said.

A poll on VG’s report about Grande’s Pokémon hunt found that a full 83 percent of readers found it “disrespectful and unacceptable”.
Story continues below…

But perhaps Grande can take solace in the fact that Norway’s top political leader, PM Erna Solberg, is also a certified Pokemon aficionado who recently spent part of an official visit to Slovakia playing the game.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Almost had a Arcanine...I ran into that stupid glitch
were you press the pokemon and the screen goes white.

:martin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is the game not working for anyone else? I logged in and the whole world is blank, no pokestops, gyms, or anything.
I've noticed that lately. Like the nearby would be blank and the gps signal would be lost. Don't know if it's related to running trackers but even without it still acts up.

Almost had a Arcanine...I ran into that stupid glitch
were you press the pokemon and the screen goes white.

:martin:

I wish I had an arcanine. Oh wait, I actually can get one. If my damn growlithe didn't suck. I have a nest nearby and haven't found anything decent. Then the other night I'm at the beach and find a growlithe with 856 cp. I'm super excited. I check, and 48%. :francis:

I'm waiting on a few more candies to do a mass evolve. Pop an egg and get a venusaur, dragonite, dewgong, arcanine, blastoise, golem, machamp, charizard, and a few others. All gonna be new Pokemon so it's more xp.