POKEMON GO

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yo i'm done with these 2.0 eggs every so often when I have 7 or 8 of them I just take a massive walk to clear them out so I could have potentially more room for 5's and 10's. I swear I'm on a streak of about 20 in a row with straight trash. Got 1 Geodude the rest were garbage. I haven't gotten a pikachu ever and I haven't gotten a squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur since like week 2 of this game.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Yo i'm done with these 2.0 eggs every so often when I have 7 or 8 of them I just take a massive walk to clear them out so I could have potentially more room for 5's and 10's. I swear I'm on a streak of about 20 in a row with straight trash. Got 1 Geodude the rest were garbage. I haven't gotten a pikachu ever and I haven't gotten a squirtle/charmander/bulbasaur since like week 2 of this game.

To make you feel any better I just had a damn Magikarp (CP 55) hatch from a 2.0 egg.

:martin::snoop:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I've noticed that lately. Like the nearby would be blank and the gps signal would be lost. Don't know if it's related to running trackers but even without it still acts up.

I wish I had an arcanine. Oh wait, I actually can get one. If my damn growlithe didn't suck. I have a nest nearby and haven't found anything decent. Then the other night I'm at the beach and find a growlithe with 856 cp. I'm super excited. I check, and 48%. :francis:

All Pokemon from nests are gonna have crappy IVs. That's the way the game is designed.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Damn they nerfed Gyrados's with Dragon Breath?

Im lucky to have one with Dragon Breath, and Dragon Pulse, :whew:
I wonder if it will be worth real money when trading begins

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wonder how some of these brehs have more than one Dragonite. I have been 50 candies away for the longest. :sadcam:
I got a lake by me and all the water types are all over the fukkin place except draitinis are rare as fukk there. The only time I got more then 2 is when I walked with an incense.