POKEMON GO

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Go radar is wack because its user submitted, so if you don't live in a heavy populated place, with lots of people playing, good luck getting any sightings.

If you want an actual scanner app, that uses Niantic api, and on iphone, get pokesensor.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Go radar is wack because its user submitted, so if you don't live in a heavy populated place, with lots of people playing, good luck getting any sightings.

If you want an actual scanner app, that uses Niantic api, and on iphone, get pokesensor.

Can you link some info on pokesensor?

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Finally hatched a semi decent Snorlax

vs02kz.png

If I can find spawning nest for bulbasaur and squirtle, it's a wrap for me. Just want to have a Venasaur and Blastoise now. Probably could get that Venasaur at San Francisco. Not sure about Blastoise.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Finally hatched a semi decent Snorlax

vs02kz.png

If I can find spawning nest for bulbasaur and squirtle, it's a wrap for me. Just want to have a Venasaur and Blastoise now. Probably could get that Venasaur at San Francisco. Not sure about Blastoise.

Moveset wise...that's the wackest Snorlax to have breh. Just saying! :manny:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
new update out:

Pokémon GO Patch for August 22nd, 2016 - LevelBased

Patch Notes

• Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.

• We are still working hard on several new and exciting features to come in the future of Pokémon GO.

• Minor bot fixes

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looks like they did a terrible job with it too :deadmanny:
I'm saying though!

Just TERRIBLE. "Oh look, it's pretty strong!" "HP seems to be it's best point" :snoop:

Just show the damn stats so we can compare em man. And make it so that I can close off the app and walk around to hatch eggs instead of killing of my battery like a dweeb.