POKEMON GO

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How long do rares stay on the radar? I was chillin at the park and about 30 minutes in a Snorlax pops up. So of course I start walking in different directions trying to find it and once it gets to the first slot the shyt just disappeared. I had only been looking for it for about 7 minutes, what the fukk gives?

10 mins

The tracking is different now. It no longer matters what slot the Pokemon is in, if it's on your sightings you're within 200 meters of it

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You probably right about it being only useful if there's a bunch of players in your city but no way is it user submitted even though it says so. Been to sf on the wharf when's there's literally 10 or so people and goradar is still lit. I'm talking my radar will lag because it has trouble loading all the Pokemon in the area. Even when I'm by my house I check the rural areas that have like 5 house in a 2 mile span and there's at least 10 pokes in between the two miles at 3 in the morning. I think the Pokemon spawn times are too accurate to be user submitted. There's something theyre not telling us. Or you can be completely right. Maybe bots? Idk just my analysis.
you are absolutely right. its not user submitted i know for a fact. i check go radar quite a bit and around very late at night. i know nobody is playing at 3:30am in the morning at a park and i see 5 charmanders spawn on go radar (i live by a charmander nest)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Anker Battery's are your best friend when it comes to the go. Got me the 20100 powercore(good up to 7 full charges on my 6s so it can last me like a week since I never let my battery below 40%) and usually carry around a backpack when I'm going hunting so it fits right in my cup holder pocket. My shyts never dead.
Where you cop that powercore?

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
I got two 10k eggs in the oven. If I don't get a snorlax or Lapras
I just hatched a snorlax and lapras in one week. Got my lapras but no dragonite to fight now. Lol dat ban musta eliminated mad dragonite having trainers or something. I might see one per day as opposed to several per gym before.