POKEMON GO

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They don't want yall using third party systems accessing their servers and shyt. If you are dumb enough to log in with your info in them shyts you deserve whats happening
That wasn't very PC Casual of you sir, we're all beings sharing this plane of existence. Be nice.

Anyway, make stats not so hidden and it'll actually make sense to play the game. Who wants to spend hours, waste all that candy and end up with a weak but high CP Pokemon. Makes ZERO sense. Their explanation was that they don't want us using Pokemon as soulless statistics. :mjlol: BREH. Its a game, they ARE soulless statistics!

:snoop:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
That wasn't very PC Casual of you sir, we're all beings sharing this plane of existence. Be nice.

Anyway, make stats not so hidden and it'll actually make sense to play the game. Who wants to spend hours, waste all that candy and end up with a weak but high CP Pokemon. Makes ZERO sense. Their explanation was that they don't want us using Pokemon as soulless statistics. :mjlol: BREH. Its a game, they ARE soulless statistics!

:snoop:
EV were alwayshidden in games as I can recall.
But that dont matter
What matters is that the game did not gave us access to that and some third party not authorized by Niantic did using their servers aka hacking into the game
They deserve the ban

McPiff

#goat
Daps

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So that may be the reason why they banned my account??

fukk these fukkin fakkets :pacspit:
I don't understand.

WHY ARE STATS HIDDEN IN A FIGHTING GAME THAT REQUIRES YOU TO CAPTURE HUNDREDS OF DUPLICATES? :dwillhuh:

no one should be forced to try out countless of the same type of pokemon in battle to see if they're worth it... it's just weird. honestly i don't play the game like that anymore. maybe once in a while when i'm in a new area i'll see whats around but that's it.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
i just saw a snorlax on go radar...hopped in the car and drove out to the wendys and caught it!!! and a kadabra spawned right next to it!!!

woo hoooooo!!

I left my job the other day to get a gengar and i don't even feel bad about it.
Dipped out down the street, caught it, came back 10 mins later like I never left. :myman:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Breh we was just lying in wait.

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRF!!!!!:birdman:

MysticStylez_zpsb0c282ca.jpg

Mystic the OGs though.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Pokémon GO Balance Update – August 20, 2016
Today’s unannounced balance update for Pokémon GO was released yesterday bringing several updates to the game.

Spawn changes
While it seems there have been no nestmigrations, reports are coming in of increased spawn rates of uncommon/rare Pokémon. Part of this could be to break up the monotonous grind of only catching common Pokémon (Pidgey/Rattata), and making going out and catching Pokémon a little more exciting. There are also reports of Regional spawns significantly increasing as well. For those who do not know, this is where Regional Pokémon spawn:

Tauros North America
Kangaskhan Australia
Mr. Mime Europe
Farfetch’d Asia
The other half of this seems to be targeting rural areas, where many have complained the game is almost unplayable due to low spawns and lack of PokéStops. This is certainly a good move towards making the game more playable outside of major cities.

Egg Hatch Speed Increased
Reports are coming in that this was increased from the previous determined 10.5 km/h. It’s also been noted that distance is updated more frequently, meaning you may not have to walk in a straight line anymore for best results. While the new variables have not been determined for this yet, hopefully this means we can jog and bike more while hatching eggs.

Move Set Changes
Last update we saw damage changes to a variety of moves. In this update, there are no damage changes, but rather move set changes to particular Pokémon. Most Pokémon only see one fast/special attack move change, where others had a move completely removed! So far this change has only applied to newly caught Pokémon, meaning that if they don’t retroactively update previously caught Pokémon, those could be very rare to hold on to.

Fast Attack Changes
Pokémon Old New
Diglett Mud Shot Mud Slap
Dugtrio Mud Shot Mud Slap
Graveler Mud Shot Mud Slap
Golem Mud Shot Mud Slap
Seel Water Gun Lick
Grimer Acid Poison Jab
Muk Acid Lick
Koffing Acid Removed
Weezing Acid Removed
Staryu Quick Attack Tackle
Starmie Quick Attack Tackle
Gyarados Dragon Breath Removed
Porygon Quick Attack Zen Headbutt
Omastar Rock Throw Mud Shot
Special Attack Changes
Pokémon Old New
Jigglypuff Play Rough Dazzling Gleam
Gengar Sludge Wave Sludge Bomb
Hitmonlee Stomp Brick Break
Chansey Psybeam Hyper Beam
Starmie Psybeam Psychic
Mew Hurricane / Moonblast Blizzard

Conclusion
This was a server side patch. We saw changes to spawn rates, egg hatching speeds, and move set changes. It’s also interesting to see changes made to Mew, a Pokémon that currently is not obtainable in the game. OurPokédex has been updated with all this new information.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
I'm notice since they banned the third party apps
and IP banning I've been seeing alot of team instinct taking over gyms now.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
So I take it the breh who first caught them all was using PokeRadar or whatever site that was hot to find Pokemon.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyt is getting kinda stale tbh. Battling gyms isn't fun or worth it cause some bytch will see that it's being fought over and just wait till it's grey and snipe it from you. Unless you're in a big city you are NOT gonna catch all of them even if you play all day. Tracking is still complete shyt. Pidgeys and rattatas jumping out of excellent throws and running away. Pretty sure I left a few things out but those are what is keeping me from playing as much as I used to. They need to rotate the spawns or something, I'm tired of runnin into fukkin Pinsirs every time I go to my park. Lemme get some pikachus or cubones or some shyt. I don't wanna drive 25-30 minutes just to catch one pokemon I haven't ran into yet.

This x1000

My life has went back to normal now. I didn't even open the game tonight. I was walking through the city and everything. I'm sure there was some new Pokemon to catch but I asked myself, "What's the point?"

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yall will jump right back into the game once they add new features.

- ACTUALLY fixing the tracking system

- Person to person trading, Person to person battling

- 2nd gen pokemon, legendary pokemon

ect.

It has to roll out before we lose complete intrest..I used to be on this shyt everywhere i went. Now i go almost all day without opening this app.