POKEMON GO

Taco

All Star
Daps
I'm saying though!

Just TERRIBLE. "Oh look, it's pretty strong!" "HP seems to be it's best point" :snoop:

Just show the damn stats so we can compare em man. And make it so that I can close off the app and walk around to hatch eggs instead of killing of my battery like a dweeb.
Anker Battery's are your best friend when it comes to the go. Got me the 20100 powercore(good up to 7 full charges on my 6s so it can last me like a week since I never let my battery below 40%) and usually carry around a backpack when I'm going hunting so it fits right in my cup holder pocket. My shyts never dead.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Go radar is wack because its user submitted, so if you don't live in a heavy populated place, with lots of people playing, good luck getting any sightings.

If you want an actual scanner app, that uses Niantic api, and on iphone, get pokesensor.
can you explain how go radar works? user submitted? i never see any submit button on the go radar

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
can you explain how go radar works? user submitted? i never see any submit button on the go radar

Go Radar - Live Map for Pokémon GO on the App Store

We track over 140,000 currently spawned Pokemon at all times using crowdsourced data from users. No login is necessary and it's completely free...

The data used in Go Radar is all user submitted and completely safe. We never interact with Niantic servers. We are not associated, affiliated, sponsored, or endorsed by Niantic or the Pokémon Company. We do not hold the rights to any copyrighted material.

and from a user review:

So this app does what its supposed to do. By using crowd-sourced data, it pinpoints Pokemon's location. It's great if you have a bunch of active players in your area, but my area isn't very active, and so I have barely any Pokemon show up. However reading the reviews just kinda ticked me off. "This app is a great replacement for Pokevision!" Yeah, again, it's great in more populated/active areas, but in no way can you compare this app to Pokevision and alike sites. They actually pulled data from the SERVERS and got the ACTUAL locations of Pokemon. "Scan time is short" This app doesn't even SCAN. /fp "This app is better than PokeVision" Yeah bc they both totally do the same things?? I really do appreciate the filtering features of this app that I wish were added onto PokeVision and alike sites.

Doesn't say quite how it works, just "crowd sourced data" :yeshrug: but needless to say if its crowd sourced, then your going to need to be in an area where people are playing and using the app, I m assuming.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the appraisal feature is cool for people like me, who don't really give a fukk about IVs but usually have a couple poke's that I can evolve. It will let me know which one to trash :wow:

got two bulbasaurs that can become venasaur. one of em gotta go tho :francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

and from a user review:

Doesn't say quite how it works, just "crowd sourced data" :yeshrug: but needless to say if its crowd sourced, then your going to need to be in an area where people are playing and using the app, I m assuming.
Yeah I go scan for less populated areas and not a damn thing shows up. I was curious and scanned nyc and it was ridiculous how many were on there. Saw all the rare Pokemon in Central Park too. New York got it so easy brehs.

Taco

All Star
Daps

and from a user review:

You probably right about it being only useful if there's a bunch of players in your city but no way is it user submitted even though it says so. Been to sf on the wharf when's there's literally 10 or so people and goradar is still lit. I'm talking my radar will lag because it has trouble loading all the Pokemon in the area. Even when I'm by my house I check the rural areas that have like 5 house in a 2 mile span and there's at least 10 pokes in between the two miles at 3 in the morning. I think the Pokemon spawn times are too accurate to be user submitted. There's something theyre not telling us. Or you can be completely right. Maybe bots? Idk just my analysis.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fFBjyIcVMNVXJT3fTok-7Xz9pN2L7Q_F4xC8vj0PYxs.png

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
How long do rares stay on the radar? I was chillin at the park and about 30 minutes in a Snorlax pops up. So of course I start walking in different directions trying to find it and once it gets to the first slot the shyt just disappeared. I had only been looking for it for about 7 minutes, what the fukk gives?