POKEMON GO

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
got to lvl 22 today. shyt will be a month or so before I hit 23. :francis:

saving all my evolutions to go from 29->30, I have about 30 so far, and 11 lucky eggs.

Level 22 had me throw in the towel. Barely play this now.

100k exp to level, nothing to do but grind, and it only gets worse :mjlol:

You realize leveling from 25-30 is the same as 1-25? :skip:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Level 22 had me throw in the towel. Barely play this now.

100k exp to level, nothing to do but grind, and it only gets worse :mjlol:

You realize leveling from 25-30 is the same as 1-25? :skip:

I like playing it Cuz it gives me a lil extra activity at work. I take 30 minute walk breaks now. Would always get bored before.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It just dawned on me I'm 1 walk around a lake near my house to evolve a gyarados after that I really dont know what im gonna do. Every pokemon that are frequent in my area I've evolved. I'm gonna have to start traveling 25 minutes away to well known hot spots and i'm not really excited to be doing that. They need 2nd generation pokemon quick or that grind is gonna get to real for me.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think there is a bug in the game the park next to me spawns charmanders all day. I'm so sick of catching them. I've caught 30 charmanders in one day before. It used to be not like this

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
They banned my level 29 account for using an site to check up stats....:dwillhuh:

fukk this game :camby:

Be real with us. All you did was use Pokeadvisor?

Never used any other site?
Never logged into a tracking program with your gmail/ptc instead of making a duplicate?

I used the same Pokeadvisor site and am not banned, along with the majority of people who also did so. That's the only third party site//app I've ever used my login with, and they didn't even have you log in directly they made you use a token I think.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
got to lvl 22 today. shyt will be a month or so before I hit 23. :francis:

saving all my evolutions to go from 29->30, I have about 30 so far, and 11 lucky eggs.

I'm level 22 too, about 1/3 through it and I'm not even good at power leveling.

Stop buying lucky eggs, start buying incubators.
I don't see the point of saving for level 29, I accidentally ran through most of my evolutions because I forgot to turn my lucky egg on. Now I have 1 lucky egg and almost have built my pidgey collection back up again. I bet I hit level 23 by next Sunday.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Buy incubators, catch as many Pidgey's as possible and evolve them on the regular. Easy way to level up. I'm about to go to level 26 because of it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm level 22 too, about 1/3 through it and I'm not even good at power leveling.

Stop buying lucky eggs, start buying incubators.
I don't see the point of saving for level 29, I accidentally ran through most of my evolutions because I forgot to turn my lucky egg on. Now I have 1 lucky egg and almost have built my pidgey collection back up again. I bet I hit level 23 by next Sunday.

I actually bought those lucky eggs by mistake :snoop:

back when the server had issues, it froze and i didnt realize my initial buy went through, so i kept pressing. next thing you know i had 16 lucky eggs :why:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Be real with us. All you did was use Pokeadvisor?

Never used any other site?
Never logged into a tracking program with your gmail/ptc instead of making a duplicate?

I used the same Pokeadvisor site and am not banned, along with the majority of people who also did so. That's the only third party site//app I've ever used my login with, and they didn't even have you log in directly they made you use a token I think.

never even used pokeadvisor. i used a place to check IV stats and i did use my login info to use the site.