POKEMON GO

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just saw a snorlax on go radar...hopped in the car and drove out to the wendys and caught it!!! and a kadabra spawned right next to it!!!

woo hoooooo!!

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't run into a fukking Bulbasaur. The park near me doesn't have them, they all seem to be a ways out.

Good news though is that I'm leaving the state for a few days, maybe my luck will fare better elsewhere.
I think it really depends on your area. I haven't seen ONE charmander since the game was released.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think it really depends on your area. I haven't seen ONE charmander since the game was released.

Yea char is so rare for me. I see a bulbasaur literally every day at work. Squirtle every other day and ivysaur like every week.

Which sucks Cuz i really want a charizard:mjcry:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't touched this game in weeks and everybody I know pretty much abandoned it. Is there anything new planned for this shyt?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i only claim gyms late af at night. otherwise they gonna go down within like 20 minutes.
Claiming a Gym is fukkin pointless, and broken how can an opponent be allowed to use 6 pokemon to take down a Gym, if theres only one Pokemon holding it down. Thats why i leave the weakest pokemon whenever i take down a gym, I put a Magikarp or Pidgey to show that im only doing it for the points

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiming a Gym is fukkin pointless, and broken how can an opponent be allowed to use 6 pokemon to take down a Gym, if theres only one Pokemon holding it down. Thats why i leave the weakest pokemon whenever i take down a gym, I put a Magikarp or Pidgey to show that im only doing it for the points
i usually try and take over like 3-4 in like 30 mins and then claim the pokecoins lol.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Pokemon Go is banning players who used third-party apps and sites | GamesRadar+

so Niantic really is clowning. they really trying to ban players simply for checking individual stats!

:dwillhuh::francis::scust::mjlol::stopitslime::martin::what::beli::skip::why::snoop:

they REALLY going to keep stats hidden and expect you to just waste your time with pokemon who are potentially not good at all? :pachaha: i might just call this bullshyt quits
They don't want yall using third party systems accessing their servers and shyt. If you are dumb enough to log in with your info in them shyts you deserve whats happening