I don't care about levels or gyms...I just wanna catch all the Pokemons

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
got to lvl 22 today. shyt will be a month or so before I hit 23. :francis:

saving all my evolutions to go from 29->30, I have about 30 so far, and 11 lucky eggs.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
got to lvl 22 today. shyt will be a month or so before I hit 23. :francis:

saving all my evolutions to go from 29->30, I have about 30 so far, and 11 lucky eggs.
Yea the grind after level 20 is no joke. Luckily Pidgeys are very common. If you throw a berry then a Pokeball, you usually catch them on the first try.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot_2016_08_19_18_05_56.png

I'm eating off of OPL: Other People's Lures :bryan:

Also that spot used to be packed with people when the game first came out. Now there are only a handful of people out there.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Also that spot used to be packed with people when the game first came out. Now there are only a handful of people out there.

shyt is getting kinda stale tbh. Battling gyms isn't fun or worth it cause some bytch will see that it's being fought over and just wait till it's grey and snipe it from you. Unless you're in a big city you are NOT gonna catch all of them even if you play all day. Tracking is still complete shyt. Pidgeys and rattatas jumping out of excellent throws and running away. Pretty sure I left a few things out but those are what is keeping me from playing as much as I used to. They need to rotate the spawns or something, I'm tired of runnin into fukkin Pinsirs every time I go to my park. Lemme get some pikachus or cubones or some shyt. I don't wanna drive 25-30 minutes just to catch one pokemon I haven't ran into yet.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully they'll add trading and person to person battling soon
to make the game interesting soon.

I do agree after a while the game starts feeling like it's a chore

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully they'll add trading and person to person battling soon
to make the game interesting soon.

I do agree after a while the game starts feeling like it's a chore
it is a chore.

i like the idea of the game, meeting randoms, but WHAT do y'all do to hatch eggs? just keep ya phone in your pocket the entire time? or your hand? if it's in my pocket, i don't feel the vibrations from pokemon :beli: and having my phone in my hand while walking just feels lame :snoop:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
shyt is getting kinda stale tbh. Battling gyms isn't fun or worth it cause some bytch will see that it's being fought over and just wait till it's grey and snipe it from you. Unless you're in a big city you are NOT gonna catch all of them even if you play all day. Tracking is still complete shyt. Pidgeys and rattatas jumping out of excellent throws and running away. Pretty sure I left a few things out but those are what is keeping me from playing as much as I used to. They need to rotate the spawns or something, I'm tired of runnin into fukkin Pinsirs every time I go to my park. Lemme get some pikachus or cubones or some shyt. I don't wanna drive 25-30 minutes just to catch one pokemon I haven't ran into yet.
I still haven't run into a fukking Bulbasaur. The park near me doesn't have them, they all seem to be a ways out.

Good news though is that I'm leaving the state for a few days, maybe my luck will fare better elsewhere.