stS8HH1.png

2EsbVpU.png

Snorlax would be higher if I could find more for candy

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been checking IVs since my first week until now and still no ban.

no idea what that other guy is talking about.

and i have NO IDEA why iv checking would get you banned when these stats shouldn't be hidden in the first damn place. it's a game centered around battling and finding the strongest pokemon possible, and they want to hide stats? :mindblown:

what niantic expect people to spend their entire lives battling countless duplicates to see whether or not they're worth leveling? :rudy:
I was trolling. You can't get banned for that

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Don't even sweat it

You'll appreciate the eggs more when you're a higher level because you'll get higher CP Pokemon.

I'm level 19 and have only got one so I feel your pain brother.
I'm level 24 and I've gotten like 3. I've been pushing myself to walk 5 km a day, so that's cool. My supervisor is level 20 lol, everybody plays it here on campus.

I'm about to catch as many as I can of the trash pokemons and do a mass evolutions of pidgeys and pidgeottos, but only select few will be pidgeots. Have a lucky egg going and a lure at a place where there are three stops in one place..

I want to know what is the process for requesting a pokestop? I know that it can't be a house or nothing but how hard is it to get one?

I think I'm about to upgrade some muhfukkas though. My Arcanine bout to be 2000+. My team is very strong, will post pics later.