POKEMON GO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those of you who weren't botting that got banned are you sure it wasn't some pw phishing scheme? :jbhmm:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you know? and will my account really set off any alerts for checking iv's twice?

why would niantic ban the game's biggest fans? how retarded are these guys
the latest "ban wave" looks like a password phishing scheme according to reddit. if you do get an email that says your account was terminated i suggest ignoring it and checking if your account still works. sounds like some site got hacked and hackers got access to an email list and is trying to pick members off.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
fukk. i checked iv's on my main twice...i hope i stay under the radar cuz of my low ass level 15 existence

always tracked with alt accounts

Nah IV checking dont get you banned.

Then again my main account got banned for no damn reason though. :manny:

I opened a ticket and im still waiting on their reply

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Nah IV checking dont get you banned.

Then again my main account got banned for no damn reason though. :manny:

I opened a ticket and im still waiting on their reply
Yea, and not to mention there's no way they could tell anyway. All there is, is inputting information into a website with your stats. There's no link between your account and the IV website.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
So breh, you have to go IN the museum?

I'm about to hit level 24, and the highest cp Magikarp I have is at 150 :ohhh:.

I add a nice little haul today. Caught a Aerodactly, Dratini, Grimer, Squirtle & hatched a 5km & 2km egg today. I'm debating on whether I should evolve certain Pokemon or try & wait to see if I can find a higher ones. I have a cp466 Vulpix, cp744 Growlithe, cp314 Abra, cp593 Drowzee, & cp547 Dratini all waiting to be evolved :patrice:

Nah...you can go around the Teddy Roosevelt park outside the museum. It's still more fun to do that and hit the museum though.

Higher chance of catching more Charmander's.

Anyways...I have a 497 CP Vulpix and I need only 5 Vulpix candies to evolve it, 4 more Koffing candies for Wheezing. I'm going to hit up City Hall Park for them Abra's. That's a Abra nest incase you didn't know. Also I'm going to hit up the Pier in Midtown for them Magikarps.

Question...where did you get that Dratini? :patrice:

I can't find that many of him! :mjcry:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Nah...you can go around the Teddy Roosevelt park outside the museum. It's still more fun to do that and hit the museum though.

Higher chance of catching more Charmander's.

Anyways...I have a 497 CP Vulpix and I need only 5 Vulpix candies to evolve it, 4 more Koffing candies for Wheezing. I'm going to hit up City Hall Park for them Abra's. That's a Abra nest incase you didn't know. Also I'm going to hit up the Pier in Midtown for them Magikarps.

Question...where did you get that Dratini? :patrice:

I can't find that many of him! :mjcry:

CIty Hall Park has Abra's :gladbron:. About to head there tomorrow.

I dead ass lucked out with that Dratini, I caught it over by that strip mall over by 174th St where the Ihop & Optimum store is. I had just walked out the store, and it was sitting right there. It wasn't even on the sightings screen.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea, and not to mention there's no way they could tell anyway. All there is, is inputting information into a website with your stats. There's no link between your account and the IV website.
i've been checking IVs since my first week until now and still no ban.

no idea what that other guy is talking about.

and i have NO IDEA why iv checking would get you banned when these stats shouldn't be hidden in the first damn place. it's a game centered around battling and finding the strongest pokemon possible, and they want to hide stats? :mindblown:

what niantic expect people to spend their entire lives battling countless duplicates to see whether or not they're worth leveling? :rudy:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
CIty Hall Park has Abra's :gladbron:. About to head there tomorrow.

I dead ass lucked out with that Dratini, I caught it over by that strip mall over by 174th St where the Ihop & Optimum store is. I had just walked out the store, and it was sitting right there. It wasn't even on the sightings screen.

Yep, you about to go ham. :laugh:

And damn those Dratini's are just annoying. :smh:

They popped out only when they feel like it. :francis:

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
Squad

stS8HH1.png

2EsbVpU.png

Snorlax would be higher if I could find more for candy